Commercial Fly Management
Currently, we serve the following industries:
- Hotels & Motels
- Medical Offices & Labs
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Retail Centers
- Commercial Properties
- Apartment Complexes
- Industrial Complexes
- Groceries & Supermarkets
- Schools & Day Care Facilities
- Home Owners Associations
- Golf Courses
- Athletic Facilities
If you don't see your industry listed, call us. We'll custom design a commercial service program specifically for your business.
Call 512-837-9500 or Click to schedule your free comprehensive inspection, or to order a service call.
Flies are more than a nuisance. They're dangerous disease-spreading pests. Because flies are particularly dangerous around food, pre-venting fly infestations are an important consideration in facilities where food is processed, stored, prepared or consumed.
ABC's fly control program consists of three steps
Step One: Inspection & Evaluation
- Inspect your facility to determine potential breeding sites on the inside and outside. These sites should be eliminated.
- Provide sanitation recommendations which, if followed, will keep flies away.
Step Two: Initial Treatment
- Apply a unique, highly concentrated liquid microbial formulation that feeds on insect larvae and reduces the organic material that larvae feed on. Treatment will focus on potential breeding grounds like garbage areas, processing and preparation areas, dishwashing areas, workstations, floor drains, ceiling vents and food storage areas.
- Installation of UV light traps to reduce customer sightings of adult flies. This is essential in kitchens, dining areas and food receiving areas.
Step Three: Inspection & Maintenance
- Maintain and monitor your fly light traps and reapply our microbial formulation monthly.
Even if you have only a few flies..
From a customer's perspective, you may be sending the wrong message. Our exclusive survey has shown that customers associate flies with "filth", "dirty kitchens", and "it takes away their appetite.
One Call Solves It All!