No matter what time of the year it might be, pest control is always important. Although different pests become a problem during different seasons, year-round pest control is essential if you want to rid your home of pesky insects and rodents. By understanding which pests to look out for, you can plan your insect and rodent control needs accordingly.
• Honey Bees—Honey bees are generally only seen a few months out of the year, and they typically make their presence known in the late spring and early summer.
• Ants—After staying in their mounds during the cold months, ants generally begin to surface as soon as the weather starts to warm up.
• Flies—Many people begin noticing pesky flies during the springtime.
• Oriental Cockroaches—Although German cockroaches are year-round pests, Oriental roaches generally appear in early spring.
• Birds—Although they might be beautiful, springtime birds can cause a lot of costly issues around the home.
• … Read Full Post »