Provide landscaping services to include installing planting beds, shrubs and trees to residential and commercial lawns. As a team leader you are expected to manage your team to maintain lawns as per ABC’s protocols
Compensation: $30,000 - $38,000 a year. This is based on the number of jobs completed on your applicable commission rate (% of daily production).
Training period: 2 to 8 weeks.
Salary paid while training: $70.00 per day.
Landscape Member is expected to be detailed oriented and able to work at least 5 days a week and work every other Saturday
You must be a person who enjoys dealing with people and enjoys working outdoors.
- Perform service route that has been scheduled by the office.
- Evaluates lawn situation by inspecting conditions.
- Prepares areas for planting by clearing, grading and fertilizing and watering ground. Prepares areas for rock beds and lays rock.
- Knowledge planting techniques.
- Knowledge of Proper method of operating motorized equipment
- To perform a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to the care and upkeep of Plants
- Maintains lawns, shrubbery and trees including planting, watering, trimming, mowing, edging, fertilizing, and weed and pest control.
- Collects revenue by obtaining service verifications.
- Completes records by entering required information.
- Maintains quality results by adhering to company standards.
- Read/write reports; comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Complete designated work within day/month assigned.
- Attend weekly training meetings at 7:00 AM.
- Maintains safe work habits by following company standards.
- Utilize O.S.H.A. mandated personal protective equipment.
- Utilize application equipment, inspection equipment and small hand/power tools.
- Participates in Company sponsored continuing education classes.
- Educate clients on watering and mowing .
- Interface with employees at different levels.
- Operates a manual shift truck.
- Must pass background check.
- Must pass driving record check.
- Must pass physical examination.
- Must pass drug test.
- Good Communication (written/oral).
- Good attendance record.
- Good driving record.
- Must have planting skills.
- Ability to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions.
- High School education is important.
- Employee must be 18 years of age.
- Employer provides classroom and on-the-job training during the first several months of employment and continuous training thereafter.
- Following on-the-job training and the requirements, employee may be required to complete state certification/licensing process.
- Hand Manipulation
- Coordination (hand/eye/foot)
- Using machines/tools
- Using chemicals
- Lifting or Carrying:
- Under 10 lbs Frequently
- 11 – 25 lbs Frequently
- 26 – 50 lbs Frequently
- 51 – 75 lbs Occasionally