Flies are disease-bearing pests. Since flies are particularly dangerous around food, preventing fly problems is an important consideration in facilities where food is processed, stored, prepared or consumed. ABC's fly control program consists of three steps:
Inspection & Evaluation
- Inspect your facility to determine potential breeding sites on the inside and outside. These sites should be eliminated.
- Provide sanitation recommendations which, if followed, will keep flies away.
- Apply a unique, highly-concentrated liquid microbial formulation that feeds on insect larvae and reduces the organic material that larvae feed on. Treatment will focus on potential breeding grounds like garbage areas, processing and preparation areas, dishwashing areas, work stations, floor drains, ceiling vents and food storage areas.
- Place several UV (ultra-violet) light traps to reduce customer sightings of adult flies. This is essential in kitchens, dining areas and food receiving areas.
Inspection & Maintenance
- Maintain and monitor your fly light traps and reapply our microbial formulation monthly.
- Food Handling
- Industrial Facilities
One Call Solves It All!