Texas is home to thriving pest populations that, when left unchecked, can damage your business. In addition to the damage they can do to your property, visible evidence of pest infestations can impact how your customers perceive the quality of your business.
ABC Commercial Services takes a comprehensive and environmentally conscientious approach to live animal trapping, pest management, termite treatment, and prevention. Staff entomologists and treating specialists ensure that your property is getting everything you need, but ONLY what you need to maintain a pest-free environment.
As members of the country’s most prestigious pest control organizations, our programs are constantly being evaluated and improved as technologies and best practices evolve.
ABC’S APPROACH TO PEST CONTROL SERVICES INVOLVES FOUR STEPS:
Step 1: Initial Inspection and Evaluation
ABC will conduct a thorough inspection of the premises by one of our trained inspectors. This will allow us to:
- Assess the situation and identify conducive conditions for pests
- Identify pests and any related damage
- Evaluate sanitation practices and structural problems which may contribute to pest infestation.
- Customize a pest control program that is best for your facility
Step 2: Initial Treatment
Our initial treatment is designed to eliminate pests invading your facility. “Our goal is to bring the current pest population down to an acceptable level using our proven seven treatment techniques.”
Step 3: Maintaining Control
- Treat/inspect the grounds
- Treat the insect harborage areas on the exterior
- Dust wall voids (weep holes, electric lines, AC lines, and other visible potential insect entry points to the structure)
- Inspect/treat the interior of the structure
Step 4: Constant Improvement
Our pest control programs are constantly being evaluated and improved. As a result, you can be sure to receive the best service available.