We are happy to provide free, no-obligation inspections for Enid homeowners. We may even be able to provide you with a quote over the phone, depending on what you need and the extent of the infestation. In some situations, we recommend an in-person meeting so we can get a more thorough understanding of your pest problem. In these situations, we are able to create the most effective treatment plan possible if we are able to learn more about what’s going on firsthand.
During our initial inspection, your ABC pest control specialist will:
- Ask you questions about where you’ve been seeing signs of pest activity or pests
- Identify the species of pest, if necessary
- Evaluate your property for any structural issues or environmental factors that could make your property more susceptible to a pest infestation.
- Inspect your home and yard for any pest-related damage
- Assess the extent of the infestation
- Leave time for you to ask questions you might have regarding our pest control processes
After the inspection, ABC will provide you with an estimate for recommended next steps that are tailored to your pest control needs. Once you are happy with your estimate, we will schedule our first appointment at a time most convenient for you.