Troy did a wonderful job. I really like him, and thought he went over and beyond to help me out. He is a very nice and considerate young man. Service with ABC has been great!
As with all of our services, we will inspect your property for free in order to determine the best course of action to remedy your pest issues. When you call us, we will set up the inspection at your earliest convenience. Once we know the situation we will provide you with a quote, and if the costs are agreeable we will begin treatment.
At ABC Home & Commercial Services, we value our planet as much as the communities we service. We strive to use only the most environmentally friendly solutions to any pest problems. Our specialists are also trained to apply treatment responsibly.
For established homes, ABC Home & Commercial Services uses a Termite Control System that has three different objectives:
We’ll perform a detailed inspection of your property to determine the extent of your infestation
We will treat affected areas, as well as places inside your home where plumbing enters the slab (a common entry point for termites).
Termite Control Assurance
We will install monitoring stations around your home, which serve as early detection devices. We’ll also inspect your home and the monitoring stations every six months to make sure your home is still termite-free.
Additionally, if you are constructing a new home, contact us immediately! We will advise you of a 100% effective termite deterrent: Termimesh.
Termimesh is a super-fine steel mesh that termites cannot breach or damage that we install along with the foundations of your new home. This is a fail-proof solution, and a must for any new home. It increases the value of your home by fully removing the possibility of termite infestations for at least 20 years.
All termite treatments are warrantied 100% or we will keep coming back until all termites are eradicated.
Absolutely. WDIs can cause more damage than almost any other sort of pest. We will provide a free inspection and if any infestation is discovered we will advise you of your options for removal.
The best way to avoid termites is to make your home as unwelcoming to them as possible! Here are some ways you can accomplish this:
- Keep gutters and drains clear of leaves and debris
- Fix leaky roofs and gutters, any leaking faucets and water lines, and make sure the soil around your house is graded so that water drains away from the foundation
- Don’t keep firewood, mulch, scrap lumber, sawdust, etc. near your home
- Don’t bury wood debris near your home, and if any surrounding trees are infested, remove the stump and any infected wood
- Don’t attach wooden trellises to exterior walls of your home
- Make sure that wood siding, stucco and foam board are at least six inches off the ground
- Ventilate crawl spaces and attics to prevent humidity, and cover at least 90% of the ground in crawl spaces with plastic sheeting