We completely understand that if your dishwasher is not functioning properly, you want to have a professional at your home quickly. Reach out to us immediately, and we will arrange for a specialist to come to your home as soon as possible at a time that's convenient for you.
As a full-service appliance repair provider, ABC's professionals are equipped to help with any problems you may be having with your dishwasher.
We commonly get calls regarding the following issues:
- Dishes that aren’t getting completely clean or items coming out white, cloudy or spotty
- Abnormally noisy dishwasher
- Dishwasher door that won't close
- Leaking dishwasher
- Smelly dishwasher
- Dishwasher that won’t fill with water or that has too much water
No matter what problem you encounter, you can rest assured that ABC’s appliance repair specialists will troubleshoot what's going on and recommend a plan of action.
Unfortunately, some service calls conclude with our specialists recommending the purchase of a new appliance, particularly if the cost of repairs will be close to the expense of a new unit. The average lifespan of a dishwasher is 7 to 9 years, so if you have had your appliance for about that length of time and come across a significant problem, it’s probably time to start looking into buying a new dishwasher. Another factor to consider is energy efficiency and new feature availability. It may be worth it to replace your appliance with a newer model that is more water-efficient. Also, getting a newer dishwasher can update the look of your kitchen.
If you decide to replace your dishwasher, one of our specialists can get your new appliance hooked up quickly and correctly.
There are some recommendations and best practices to keep your dishwasher working in great condition for as long as possible:
- Scrape all leftover food off of your dishes and into the trash before putting loading the dishwasher
- Clean your filters regularly & replace them if they look damaged
- As needed, wipe the door seal with white vinegar and a dishrag to clean out any food residue that may have collected inside
- Don’t overload your dishwasher
- Every three to four months, pour white vinegar or a dishwasher safe cleaning product into your dishwasher & let it run a cycle with no dishes inside
ABC's specialists are happy to perform diagnostics on your appliance to ensure your dishwasher is working efficiently. When we're done, we will provide you with a written report on the health of your dishwasher.
There are many different components that work together to make your dishwasher run properly. Depending on the cause of your problems, we can replace:
- Pump assemblies
- Float switch
- Heating element
- Wash and drain impellers
ABC is a family-run company that has been providing home services for decades. During that time, we have developed a reputation for doing high-quality work on nearly every part of your home. Homeowners can feel safe with ABC specialists in your home, as they are all drug tested and background checked prior to receiving a job offer. Finally, one of our values is treating your home as if it was our own, so our technicians will be respectful on your property around your belongings and clean up at the conclusion of a service call.