ABC Home & Commercial Services offers traditional programs specifically designed for Dallas lawn care. Each program provides your lawn with the nutrients it needs to be green and healthy. Our 6 yearly applications, combined with proper lawn mowing and watering, will provide a beautiful lawn you’ll be proud of throughout the year.
Our Lawn Care services include:
- Granular slow-release fertilizer with micro-nutrients for sustained growth and superior color.
- Controlling nitrogen release is eco-friendly and helps preserve the natural state of our groundwater.
- Inspection – Our trained technicians will inspect our customers' lawn for damaging insects on every fertilization visit.
- Identify the type of insect causing damage and determine an appropriate treatment. ABC will apply insecticides on a curative basis ONLY. ABC believes that applying insecticides on a preventive basis is not in the best interest of our customers nor the environment.
- Scheduled pre-emergent weed control is included in our traditional program during spring and fall to prevent the development of certain annual weeds. Broadleaf weeds are treated as needed with every visit.
- Specialized treatments to control perennial grass-type weeds like Dallisgrass and Nutgrass are available as optional services.
- Specialized treatments to control perennial grass-type weeds are available as optional services.
- Inspection – Our trained technicians will inspect our customers' lawn for turfgrass diseases on every fertilization visit. Common turf diseases are:
- Brown patch: a fungus that is mainly an aesthetic problem.
- It affects primarily the leaves of St. Augustine grass, but doesn't kill the turfgrass itself.
- ABC can apply a fungicide to the affected areas for brown patch control. The fungicide must be applied in two applications spaced 30-45 days apart during the fall season.
- Gray leaf spot on St. Augustine grass or Bermuda grass leaf spot.These diseases are uncommon and do not require preventative control.
- Should our technicians notice a disease on the lawn, then diagnosis and treatment
options will be brought to the attention of the customer.
Tree & Shrub Care:
- Comprehensive program consisting of granular time release fertilization and applications to help control insects and disease problems that occur throughout the growing season on ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Helps loosen compacted soil
- Allows nutrients, water and air to get to the root zone
One Call Solves It All!