When you want to pressure wash your house, one thing you will likely consider is how long the project will take. Will you need a couple hours to finish the job? A whole weekend? Something in between?
In general, it takes around three to five hours to pressure wash a small to medium-sized house. This estimate includes the time needed to complete the basic steps involved in power washing, such as:
- preparing the area you want to clean;
- setting up your equipment;
- spreading detergent on the area;
- letting the detergent set;
- rinsing off the cleaning solution;
- cleaning up the project area and
- putting your equipment away.
However, the exact amount of time for each pressure wash job depends on several different factors. Here are some reasons why your project might take more or less time.
The Size of Your Home
It might be obvious that power washing a 5,000 square foot home will usually take longer than trying to wash a … Read Full Post »