Homeowners in Frisco rely on ABC for landscaping projects and tasks so that they can get back to enjoying the things they love.
Our experienced landscaping professionals can help Frisco homeowners with the following projects:
- adding mulch to flower beds and around trees and bushes;
- adding or removing plants or hedges;
- updating your flower beds or adding new flowers, whether for seasonal changes or to better suit your preferences;
- cleaning up your lawn after significant weather events or during the fall when there tends to be more leaf litter;
- preventing erosion and restoring your lawn by installing new sod and
- fertilizing your lawn seasonally and on an as-needed basis to ensure your plants have the proper nutrients they need.
While some of our customers choose to have their landscaping done in the spring, we can help with landscaping projects throughout the year. For example, many of our customers choose to hire us for fall and winter projects, such as applying pre-emergent to prevent weeds. Whatever your landscaping needs may be, contact us and we would be happy to speak with you more about what you have in mind for your yard.
At ABC, we know that Frisco homeowners want only the best of the best to make their dream yard into a reality. That’s why all of our team members go through an extensive interview process and must pass a drug test and background check. Having been in the Frisco area for decades, we are committed to providing quality service with superior customer service.
Finally, the core of our philosophy is that we treat your home with the same care and attention that we would our own. That way, Frisco families can spend more time at the Toyota Stadium, exploring the Texas Sculpture Garden or checking out the Museum of the American Railroad.
Do you offer free landscaping consultations?
We do offer complimentary estimates for landscaping projects. However, since landscaping projects can vary widely in size and scope, we recommend scheduling an in-person consultation to best determine your landscaping needs and wants.
ABC’s process usually works like this:
- After you contact us, we will set up a time for one of our landscape designers to meet you at your home.
- Our landscape designer will take a close look at your yard, looking closely at your irrigation, grass and plants, making sure to document their current condition.
- Our team member will perform a visual assessment of your yard, looking at unique features such as sun requirements, if any of your soil is nutrient deficient and how to best utilize your outdoor areas.
- Our designer will then ask questions to determine your other wants and needs, such as whether you have a high-trafficked area of the yard where your kids and pets like to play.
After this conversation, ABC’s landscape designer will present you with suggestions based on your budget and needs. Once you are happy with your free estimate, we will work with you to make a schedule to get your yard work completed on your timeline.
Can you still work with me if I need to spread my budget out over time?
We understand that getting the yard you’ve always dreamed of isn’t always easy on your wallet. That’s why we work with your schedule and budget to get you the yard you want. Whether you prefer to have our team complete the yard work in phases or all at once, we will work with you and your preferred timeline.
Do I need to be at home for my landscaping work to be done?
We understand that our customers need to be working or running errands while ABC’s experienced professionals work on your yard. In most cases, our professionals can perform landscaping projects and tasks while you’re away. After the initial approval of our customized landscaping plan, we can work at your home even if you aren’t there.
We do ask that Frisco homeowners provide us with any necessary information to access the areas where work will be done. This may mean that you provide us with any gate codes or instructions on how to access the property. We also ask that you keep pets and children inside while ABC team members are working, out of concern for their safety.