TAP® Pest Control Insulation is a superior insulation product that guards against mold and mildew, offers excellent acoustical control, is fire retardant, provides year-round energy savings, and provides pest protection. TAP® Pest Control Insulation can only be installed by a licensed Pest Management Professional.
- TAP® Insulation is mold and mildew-resistant, is fire retardant, and is a pest control product that helps control common household insects.
- TAP® is ENERGY STAR rated bearing the Seal & Insulate mark as an environmentally responsible product, manufactured from 87.5% post-consumer content.
- TAP® helps you save money on energy costs all year long.
- TAP® reduces unwelcome noise from outside and helps create a peaceful environment inside the home.
- TAP® is backed by a transferable, lifetime warranty.
- TAP® is a Class 1 Building Material.
Our trained and prepared staff will inspect your home and recommend a customized insulation service. From removing existing insulation, sanitizing existing insulation, adding new TAP® insulation, and more, we are dedicated to providing superior service.
We take pride in our ABC team. That is exactly why when you choose ABC, you choose much more than a company, you choose a family. We are a family of quality, experience, legacy, trust, and expertise. Our team is well-equipped to provide you with excellence.
How does TAP® Pest Control Insulation repel pests?
TAP® Pest Control Insulation is made of scientifically tested borates that are proven to control insects. Pests that are affected by TAP insulation
- Termites (including Formosan Termites)
Is TAP® Pest Control Insulation EPA-approved and safe for people and pets?
TAP® Pest Control Insulation is made of cellulose from 80% recycled paper, making it one of the greenest building elements in the world. Additionally, it reduces a home’s overall carbon footprint by saving energy through heating and cooling.
TAP® Pest Control Insulation is EPA-registered, safe for humans, and extremely low toxicity to mammals in general.
How long does TAP® Pest Control Insulation last?
If kept dry and relatively untouched, TAP® Pest Control Insulation can last as long as 100 years!
North Richland Hills