Holiday Lighting Services You Can Trust
If the thought of going into the attic and dealing with tangled strands of lights sounds unappealing, rest easy. ABC can supply you with all the Christmas lighting you’ll need to decorate your home for the holidays, including lit garlands and wreaths. Our seasonal lighting pros can transform your home into the festive wonderland you crave.
Houston homeowners frequently rely on ABC to:
- Brighten walkways, driveways and pathways with sparkling Christmas lights.
- Highlight doors, windows, beds, archways, mailboxes and rooflines with lighting
- Hang outdoor decorations, including wreaths and yard decor
- Adorn trees, shrubs and hedges with mini lights
- Design a custom lights display to dazzle your friends and neighbors
- Find energy-efficient LED lighting options
Make your home safe and more merry for the holidays by:
- Keeping candles away from flammable materials
- Setting timers to cut electric costs while you are asleep or away
- Keeping extension cords out of the reach of small children and pets
- Using specially-designed Christmas light clips outdoors instead of nails or staples
To see other smart holiday decorating tips, check out our infographic.
ABC has been making life easier for Houston homeowners for decades, and this philosophy also applies to our holiday light installation. When you choose ABC, our technicians will return to your home after the holidays to remove your display and safely pack your lights so that they are protected and ready for the next holiday season. Don’t have the space in your attic for another box for your lights? Your garage is full, too? ABC can now store your lights for you until you are ready to decorate the next year!
Brighten your home for the holidays with ABC’s help! Get started with a free consultation today.
When do I need to book my Christmas lights installation?
In response to increasing demand, we have expanded the number of appointments we have available for holiday light installation. That said, we have found that more and more homeowners are booking earlier and earlier in the season to secure their spot.
Since our appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis, we recommend Houston homeowners contact ABC in early November to reserve their spot. Just think of it as the first item you can check off your holiday to-do list!
What is the benefit of energy-efficient holiday lighting?
One of the benefits of purchasing new Christmas lights from ABC is that we offer energy-efficient options. In addition to the more traditional C9 bulbs, ABC customers can also select LED Christmas lights. LED lights require 80% less energy than their incandescent counterparts and can last up to 25 years longer.
What happens if I have a problem with my display after installation?
ABC stands by our Christmas lights installation services. In the unlikely event that a storm or electrical problem causes your lights to stop working, our technicians will return to your property to get your lights working again.
What else can ABC do to help me get ready for the holidays?
We realize that installing Christmas lights is just one of the many things homeowners need help with during the busy holiday season.
ABC is also available to:
- Install outdoor lighting for when you are entertaining guests
- Control pests in your home and yard, including mosquitoes, rodents, roaches and other pesky intruders, before your holiday gatherings
- Perform a heating tune-up so your house is warm and cozy for guests
- Mow your grass and put in new landscaping to showcase your home
- Winterize your pool so it’s ready for next swim season