ABC can take on virtually any pool remodeling project, large or small. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable pool experts can help you with projects such as:
- Updating your tile
- Replastering or resurfacing
- Switching to LED lighting
- Upgrading to more energy-efficient or newer equipment
- Adding a water feature, such as a fountain or waterfall
One reason to choose ABC for your pool remodeling project is that you can take advantage of our other services to further enhance your pool area, including:
There are many reasons you might want to give your pool a facelift, including:
- A leak which causes a drop-off in water level that is more than what you might expect to experience through evaporation.
- Outdated mechanical systems which require regular repairs.
- A lack of safety features which can make your pool more enjoyable for family and guests, including ladders, railings and a safety fence.
- Worn out surfaces, coping and fixtures which show signs of wear and tear over time.
- A tired or out of date look which is now out of fashion or doesn’t match your style or taste.
- A desire to transition your pool to saltwater.
Pools are fantastic if you have a family. However, having a pool is a big responsibility, especially if you have young children who are not yet able to swim. You should never leave children unattended near your pool. Make sure your child learns how to swim as early as possible. In addition, you may want to consider the following upgrades, if your pool area does not already have these features:
- A pool fence which completely surrounds your swimming area from your house and is at least four feet tall. The fence should have a self-closing and self-latching gate which is out of your children’s reach.
- An alarm which sounds when the door to the pool opens.
- A rigid pool cover for when the pool is not in use.
- An underwater motion-activated alarm to alert you when there is activity underneath the surface of the water.
You may decide that it’s worth investing in a Coast Guard-approved life jacket for your swimmers-in-training, or having a rule that these swimmers wear a life jacket in the pool at all times. If you host a pool party, you may consider hiring a lifeguard to make sure that your guests stay safe.
Can ABC update the area around my pool?
If you’d like to refresh your deck, ABC can apply a fresh coat of paint and even engrave your poolside area with a stamped overlay. We can renovate your outdoor pool area by adding in concrete or modify an existing surface to give it a more updated look.
You can count on ABC to take your project to the next level by adding just the right finishing touches to your new beautiful outdoor space, whether it’s new outdoor lighting, fresh landscaping or both.
How long will my pool remodeling project take?
As you might expect, each pool remodeling project is slightly different. Installing existing equipment usually only takes one service call, while a full remodel can take up to a few months. When ABC first comes to your property to learn more about what you would like done, our technicians will work with you to create a schedule to accommodate your needs. In most cases, homeowners do not need to be present for longer projects once work has begun.
Can you do my pool remodeling project in stages?
We understand that your budget might not allow you to make all your desired changes at once. We are happy to work with you on a schedule for your pool remodeling which best accommodates your needs.
Can ABC install equipment I already have?
Yes! ABC can install new pool equipment you may already have on hand but haven’t gotten around to installing, such as ladders, pool cleaners and lighting. For added convenience, you may choose to purchase this pool equipment directly from ABC, and we can do all the installation for you!
Can ABC do pool cleaning and repairs?
ABC is a full-service pool provider. That means that in addition to taking on pool remodeling projects, our expert pool technicians can perform routine cleaning, maintenance and handle any repairs for your pool.