Swimming Pool Design to Fit Your Vision
ABC can take on virtually any pool design and spa remodeling project, large or small. When you choose ABC for your pool care needs, we work to create custom designs and solutions to help give your pool and spa a brand-new feel.
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable swimming pool contractors can help you with projects such as:
- Updating your tile with a wide variety of options
- Replastering or resurfacing your pool
- Switching to LED lighting
- Upgrading to more energy-efficient or newer equipment
- Installing new automation panels, heaters, and, air blowers for your spa
At ABC Home & Commercial, we understand that having many options can be overwhelming, especially if you’re not sure where to begin. It can be as simple as installing equipment or as detailed as creating a new design. Whatever the case, we’ve got you covered.
Reasons for Swimming Pool Remodeling:
- Over time your pool’s plaster can break down, causing stains and a rough touch.
- Even minor updates can give your pool a whole new look.
- Your pool design no longer fits your needs; new equipment can give it a new feel.
- A lack of safety features which can make your pool more enjoyable for family and guests, including ladders, railings, and a safety fence.
- Years of wear and tear are more apparent.
One advantage of using ABC for your swimming pool contractor is that you can purchase any needed equipment directly from us. Instead of spending money on old or malfunctioning equipment, you can invest in newer and often more energy-efficient parts.
ABC carries the following parts and equipment:
ABC has the following parts and equipment:
Get started on your backyard paradise by consulting with our pool care specialists today and receive a free, no-obligation estimate.
As you might expect, each swimming pool remodeling project is slightly different. Installing existing equipment usually only takes one service call, while a full remodel can take up to a few months. When ABC initially comes to your property to learn more about what you would like done, our technicians will work with you to create a schedule to accommodate your needs. In most cases, homeowners do not need to be present for longer projects once work has begun.
Pools are fantastic if you have a family. However, having a pool is a big responsibility, especially if you have young children who are not yet able to swim. In addition, you may want to consider the following upgrades, if your pool area does not already have these features:
- A pool fence which completely surrounds your swimming area from your house and is at least four feet tall. The fence should have a self-closing and self-latching gate which is out of your children’s reach.
- An alarm which sounds when the door to the pool opens.
- A rigid pool cover for when the pool is not in use.
- An underwater motion-activated alarm to alert you when there is activity underneath the surface of the water.
Can ABC update the area around my pool?
If you’d like to refresh your deck, ABC can apply a fresh coat of paint and even engrave your poolside area with a stamped overlay. We can renovate your outdoor pool area by adding in concrete or modify an existing surface to give it a more updated look.
You can count on ABC to take your project to the next level by adding just the right finishing touches to your new beautiful outdoor space, whether it’s new outdoor lighting, fresh landscaping or both.
How long will my swimming pool remodeling project take?
As you might expect, each swimming pool remodeling project is slightly different. Installing existing equipment is typically a quick service call, while a full remodel can take much longer. When ABC first comes to your property to learn more about what you would like done, our technicians will work with you to create a schedule to accommodate your needs. In most cases, homeowners do not need to be present for longer projects once work has begun.
Can you do my pool remodeling project in stages?
We understand that your budget might not allow you to make all your desired changes at once. We are happy to work with you on a schedule for your swimming pool remodeling which best accommodates your needs.
Can ABC install equipment I already have?
Yes! ABC can install new pool equipment you may already have on hand but haven’t gotten around to installing, such as ladders, pool cleaners and lighting. For added convenience, you may choose to purchase this pool equipment directly from ABC, and we can do all the installation for you!