After decades in the business, we have found that the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) philosophy is the best way to control pests for good. This commitment to IPM means that ABC’s pros go through a thorough training program before they perform any type of service. Our team members all understand how weather conditions and local areas can affect behavior patterns for unwanted pests.
Our Signature Service includes:
- A detailed inspection of your property so we can note any new factors that could make you more susceptible to a pest infestation.
- An application of preventative solutions, when needed.
- Targeted solutions applied along the exterior of your home to create a barrier against pests.
- A dusting of preventative products around potential pest entry points, such as near air conditioning lines and weep holes.
- Using copper wool to fill cracks and crevices to prevent pests from entering your home, when necessary.
- Inspecting your attic and crawl spaces to determine if any additional treatments are needed.
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. That’s why ABC maintains the QualityPro accreditation. We do this by having an intensive interview process as well as having all of our team members undergo drug testing and background checks.
We understand that every pest problem is unique, so we typically recommend that an ABC pro visit your property in person to inspect it. After this free inspection, your ABC specialist will provide you with a no-obligation estimate. However, in some cases, we can even offer you an estimate over the phone.
During your in-person visit, your pest control specialist will:
- inquire what pest activity you’ve seen around your property and where you’ve been seeing pests;
- conduct an inspection to locate pest hiding spots, potential entry points and any pest-related damage;
- look for any unique characteristics or environmental factors on your property that could be making your home and yard more attractive to pests and
- explain our pest control process and answer any questions about our suggested treatments or the pests.
Once we receive your approval of our recommended next steps, we will get your first treatment call on the schedule.
As a family-run business serving homeowners in the Graham area for more than 70 years, we are committed to providing you with top-tier service. Once a professional joins our team, we ensure they are ready to take on any job with rigorous training so you can have peace of mind when they come to treat your home. Finally, as a family-run business, we take great pride in treating our customers’ homes as we would our own.
What can you tell me about the products used by ABC and whether they are low-impact on pets and children?
We select all of our products with our customers’ pets and children in mind. In addition, we only use products created and approved for use in residential settings. If you have any questions about our products or methods, your ABC professional would be happy to answer them.
How long will it take to notice results from a treatment by ABC?
No two pest problems are alike, which is why our custom treatment plans are all different. We tailor each pest control plan to your home’s individual needs. While we understand that our customers want their pest problems taken care of with just one visit, it sometimes takes time before we can fully control pests. Our pros also consider the type of pest on your property, the severity of the infestation and any other unique factors that may make your property vulnerable to an infestation.
Since pest activity tends to be cyclical, we usually recommend ongoing treatment services to ward off a future infestation.