We’ve been providing pest control services to homeowners for over 70 years and have found that incorporating the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) into our treatment plans is the best way to keep pests at bay. Additionally, we have taken this knowledge and used it to create an intensive training program for all of our experts in pest management. This same information also forms a framework for Signature Service which we offer customers.
Our Signature Service includes:
- examining your property for structural defects and other factors that might lead to an increased risk of pests;
- an application of a preventative product, if necessary;
- applying a targeted product along the exterior of your home to make a barrier against pests;
- installing copper wool to fill any cracks or crevices that pests could use to enter your home;
- applying preventative products around weep holes, air conditioning lines and other potential pest entry points and
- an assessment of your attic and crawl space to determine if you will need any additional treatments.
We are proud to be a QualityPro accredited business. In order to maintain this credential, we have an extensive hiring process in place that includes background checks and drug tests for all applicants. We also ensure our team members stay on top of their game with regular training sessions.
We know that every pest problem is unique, which is why we tailor our solution to fit the specific issues at hand. We take pride in offering free inspections and estimates so you can rest assured knowing your home or business will be protected from whichever pets are plaguing it! In some cases, it might make more sense for our team members to get a better idea of the pest problem in person.
If an in-person inspection makes the most sense for your situation, an ABC pest control professional will meet you at your home to:
- ask you more about what you’ve been experiencing;
- inspect your property to locate potential pest entry points, spots they may be using to hide and any pest-related damage;
- assess if there are any environmental factors or structural issues that may be making your property more susceptible to a pest infestation and
- answer any questions you may have about the pest problem or our treatment process.
After this inspection, your specialist will provide you with an estimate based on the needs of your home. After we receive approval from you and schedule a first treatment call, our team can get to work.
We are proud to provide the best pest control services in town. We have a team of highly trained specialists who undergo extensive training before they go out on service calls, and all employees must pass background checks as well as drug tests because our family-owned business values treating your home like it was ours.
What can you tell me about the products used by ABC and whether they are low-impact on pets and children?
Your family deserves the best treatment possible for any pest problem you are experiencing. That’s why we take pride in selecting products with your family in mind. When creating your treatment plan, your pest control professional will determine the lowest concentration of chemicals to use while ensuring that they are fully treating the problem at hand. If you have any questions about the products we use or our methods, feel free to ask one of our specialists. They would be happy to answer any of your questions.
How often does ABC need to treat my home?
Your home is your sanctuary. You want to make sure that it’s comfortable for you and your friends which is why we make plans tailored specifically toward your particular pest control issue. A customized strategy will help prevent future infestations by targeting specific kinds like ants or roaches before these pesky creatures can wreak havoc on anything else around them
We provide ongoing preventative treatment plans so our customers don’t have any future problems with pest populations or rodent activity in their homes. If you’re on the go but want to make sure pests are kept out, we also provide outdoor-only.