ABC has spent decades developing a treatment protocol that takes into account pest behavior, as well as how local conditions impact how to treat an infestation. These Signature Services include:
- A thorough inspection of your property to follow up on our findings from the initial inspection while taking note of any changes we come across.
- The application of preventative pest control treatments.
- Targeted treatment solutions along your home’s exterior to create a protective barrier against pest infestations.
- A dusting of targeted insecticide around cracks.
- Sealing up weep holes that pests could use to gain entry to your home with dust and copper wool.
- An inspection of your attic and crawl spaces and an application of treatments, when necessary.
ABC is a QualityPro accredited business. As a part of this process, ABC conducts drug tests, driving record checks and background checks on all of our job applicants before offering them a position. In addition, our team members go through regular training and testing to ensure that we are providing our customers with the highest quality services.
ABC starts its highly-effective pest control services with a complimentary inspection of your property. Although we can sometimes give an estimate over the phone, by observing the pests or the pest activity on your property ourselves, we can usually create a better treatment plan to address your specific problem.
If an in-person meeting makes the most sense, we will schedule your appointment at the earliest opportunity. During this meeting, you can expect your pest control professional to:
- Ask you questions to learn more about the severity and the extent of the infestation
- Conduct a preliminary assessment of your property to locate pests and areas with pest activity
- If necessary, identify which species of pest is on your property
- Determine if any unique factors may make your home more vulnerable to an infestation
- Take note of any pest-related damage
- Address any of your questions or concerns regarding our pest control regimen
After the inspection, your pest control specialist will provide you with recommended next steps to control the pest infestation. Upon your approval, we will schedule your first service call.
ABC has been serving home and business owners in Texas and Florida for over 70 years. In that time, our proven process has been developed and refined, based on what we’ve learned about the best methods for targeting and controlling pests in the area. We take a holistic approach to pest control by applying what we know about the habits and behaviors of different pests to effectively control their populations.
Additionally, we have an extensive hiring process to ensure our technicians can deliver consistent, high-quality services. All job applicants are drug tested and background checked before joining the ABC family. Once on board, all team members undergo an in-house training program to learn our pest control protocols. Finally, as a family-run business, one of our values is that we treat your home as if it was our own. That means that your ABC technician will be careful around your property and your belongings.
What can you tell me about the products used by ABC and whether they are low-impact on pets and children?
ABC has conducted extensive research on the products currently on the market, and our experts have carefully selected products that balance effectiveness with concern for the environment and your family. We only select products that are specially formulated for residential use and, as a family-run business, we only choose products that we would feel comfortable using in our own homes. As part of your customized treatment plan, your specialist will recommend the lowest concentration of chemicals to use to be effective and low-impact.
Your pest control professional would be happy to address any of your questions or concerns regarding your treatment plan.
How often does ABC need to treat my home?
Every pest problem is unique. We create treatment plans that are customized to specific infestations so you can feel confident that your pest control plan will be effective. That means that there is no one answer to this question. While some pest issues can be handled in a handful of visits, some infestations require a longer-term treatment plan to ensure that you are protected against future infestations.
After your free inspection, we will be able to provide you with a better answer to the length and frequency of treatments that your infestation will require. Many of our customers decide to sign up for ongoing services to keep seasonal pests under control, as pest activity is often cyclical in nature.