ABC has an Advantage Maintenance Plan (AMP) so our customers can extend the life of their heating and cooling system and avoid costly repairs down the line. This maintenance plan is a great way to keep your unit in optimal condition and can actually end up saving you money.
AMP customers don’t just get regular service checks. Our customers can also take advantage of:
- discounts on repairs
- no service fees
- no overtime charges
- equipment discounts
- priority scheduling
In addition, ABC stands by our cooling and heating services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with the work we have done, we will send a technician back to make things right.
ABC has a built a solid reputation in Dallas and the surrounding communities for providing homeowners and business owners with courteous and high-quality services. Our team members go through an extensive hiring process and go through additional training prior to servicing your home.
Why should I sign up for routine maintenance?
Did you know that you can save up to 10% on your electric bills just by having regular tune-ups to your existing air conditioning system? In addition, regular maintenance can help extend the life of your air conditioner. While most systems last between 10 and 15 years, if you properly maintain your unit, you could put off the costly expense of a new system even longer. Perhaps most importantly, many equipment manufacturer warranties are only valid if your unit is properly maintained.
During your maintenance calls, our professionals will be able to spot small repairs and warning signs that you may have a bigger problem on the horizon, then fix it, so you save money down the line and avoid having your air conditioner stop working entirely, which often happens at the most inconvenient times.
What is included in ABC's Advantage Maintenance Plan?
Our Advantage Maintenance Plan (AMP) customers benefit from having both a spring and a fall-check up. During these service calls, we check your air filter, calibrate your thermostat and lubricate your blower motor.
During the spring, our experienced technicians will:
- Check your freon charge, condensate drain, evaporator coil, volts, amps, capacitors and electrical connections
- Clean your condenser coil
- Prevent water backup in your condensate drain lines by adding pan tablets
In the fall, the list of items on our checklist include:
- Checks to your burners, heat exchanger, vent pipe and batteries in your smoke detector
- Testing of safety controls
- Inspection of your ignition assembly
- Replacement of batteries in your thermostat, if needed
- Testing to your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
Cleaning of your flame sensor
- Between these two maintenance calls, you can feel comfortable knowing your heating and cooling system is working exactly both efficiently and effectively.