Homeowners in Addison rely on ABC for landscaping projects and tasks so that they can have the yard they’ve always dreamt of.
Our experienced landscaping professionals can help Addison homeowners with a number of different landscaping projects, including:
- adding or removing plants or hedges;
- updating your flower beds or adding new flowers, whether for seasonal
- changes or to better suit your preferences;
- adding mulch to flower beds and around trees and bushes;
- cleaning up your lawn after significant weather events or during the fall when there is more leaf litter;
- restoring your lawn and preventing erosion and
- fertilizing your lawn seasonally and on an as-needed basis to ensure your plants have the proper nutrients they need.
We are happy to offer complimentary estimates for landscaping projects. Since landscaping projects can vary widely in size and scope, we recommend having an in-person visit from one of our team members to best understand your landscaping needs and wants.
ABC’s process usually goes like this:
- After you contact us, we will set up a time for one of our landscape designers to meet you at your home.
- Our landscape designer will do an inspection of your yard, making sure to look closely at your irrigation, grass and plants, and making sure to note their current condition.
- Our team member will perform a visual assessment of your yard, looking at unique features like if any of your soil is nutrient deficient, sun requirements and how to best utilize your outdoor areas.
- Our designer will then ask you questions to better understand your wants and needs, such as whether you have a high-trafficked area of the yard where your kids and pets like to play.
After your conversation with ABC’s landscape designer, they will provide you with suggestions based on your needs and budget. Once you are satisfied with your free estimate, we will work with you to make a schedule to get your yard work completed on a timeline that fits in your schedule.
As a family-run business, we know that hiring only top-tier employees is a great way to ensure quality service. One way we do that is by having our team members go through an extensive interview process and undergoing a drug test and background check.
At ABC, we know that a yard that you can enjoy and spend time with your family in is a dream for many Addison residents. That’s why our team goes to great lengths to make sure that our customers can have their dream yard, without the hard work on their end. That way, Addison families can spend more time relaxing at Addison Circle Park, exploring Cavanaugh Flight Museum or at the Mary Kay Museum.
Can you still work with me if I need to spread my budget out over time?
We understand that making your yard a dream place to hang out with the family isn’t always easy on your wallet. That’s why ABC can work with your budget and schedule to get you the yard you want. Whether you would like our team to complete the yard work in phases or all at once, we will work with you and your preferred timeline.
Do I need to be at home for my landscaping work to be done?
We understand that Addison residents need to be working or running errands while ABC’s experienced professionals work on their yard. In most situations, our professionals can perform landscaping projects and tasks while you’re away. After you approve ABC’s custom landscaping plan, we can work at your home even if you aren’t there.
In order for us to get work done, we do ask that Addison homeowners provide us with any necessary information to access their yard. This may mean that you provide us with instructions on how to access the property or with any gate codes necessary. We also ask that you keep children and pets inside while our team members are working, out of concern for their safety.
Is there a better time of year to have landscaping done?
While some of our customers choose to have their landscaping done when it gets warm in the spring, ABC can help with landscaping projects throughout the year. For example, many of our Addison customers hire us for fall and winter projects, such as applying pre-emergent to prevent weeds. Whatever your landscaping needs may be, contact us and we would be happy to help you get the yard you want to spend time in.