Homeowners in Denton have been relying on ABC for landscaping projects and tasks for years.
Our experienced landscaping professions can help with the following projects:
- Cleaning up your lawn after significant weather events or during the fall when there is a lot of leaf litter
- Updating your flower beds or adding new flowers, whether to better suit your personal preferences or for seasonal changes
- Adding mulch to flower beds and around trees and bushes
- Adding or removing plants or hedges
- Preventing erosion and restoring your lawn by installing new sod
- Inspecting and repairing your sprinkler systems to make sure your plants are getting the proper amount of water
- Fertilizing your lawn on an as-needed basis and seasonally to make sure your plants have proper nutrients
Many Denton homeowners assume that spring and summer are the optimal times to get your landscaping done. However, we can help with landscaping projects throughout the year. Many of our customers hire us in the fall and winter to fertilize their lawn and replace flowers. Whatever your needs and wants may be, contact us and we would be happy to speak with you about what you have in mind.
At ABC, we work hard to ensure that all of our team members provide top-notch service and quality customer service. One way that we make sure this happens is by having our employees go through an extensive interview process. All employees must also pass a drug test and a criminal background check. Our customers trust ABC to revitalize their yard, so they can spend the day at Water Works Park, checking out The Chairy Orchard or exploring Denton Square. As a family-run business that has been serving the Denton area for decades, we are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Can you give me a free estimate?
At ABC, we offer free estimates for landscaping projects. We recommend an in-person visit from one of our landscape designers to best determine your needs because of the variation in size and scope of landscaping projects.
Our process typically works like this:
- We will schedule a time for one of our landscape designers to meet you at your home.
- The landscape designer will inspect your yard and document the current condition of your grass, irrigation and plants.
- They will also do a visual evaluation of your yard, looking at how you utilize your outdoor areas, sun requirements and if any of your soil is nutrient deficient.
- We will also ask questions to get a better understanding of your wants and needs. For example, we may ask if you have a high-trafficked area of the yard where your kids like to play.
- After our meeting, our landscape designer will offer you some suggestions based on your needs and budget. Once you are happy with our complimentary estimate, we will create a schedule to get your yard work finished on your timeline.
Can you still work with me if I need to spread my budget out over time?
We understand that making your yard into what you’ve dreamt of is an investment. That’s why we take pride in working with your schedule and budget to help get you the yard that you want. Whether you would like us to complete the work all at once or in phases, our team will work with you and your preferred timeline.
Do I need to be at home so that my landscaping work can be done?
We understand that a lot of our customers have errands to run and work to do while our team is working on your yard. That’s why, in most cases, we can execute landscaping projects and tasks while you’re away. Once you have approved our customized landscaping plan, we can work on your property even if you aren’t there.
We do ask that you provide us with any necessary information to access the areas where our specialists will need to do their work. We also ask that you keep children and pets inside while we are working, out of concern for their safety.