Always have a great experience with service from ABC. We have been a customer for almost 10 years and continue to appreciate the customer focused approach, the advance notice for service dates, and the call ahead when our technician is on his way. Highly recommend.
While we can sometimes give you an estimate over the phone for smaller projects, we understand that landscaping options can be overwhelming, and sometimes it helps to just sit down, face to face, to learn more about your goals and help you think about what's possible. That's why we offer our customers a free inspection and consultation for landscape design projects.
Here's how the process usually works:
- We find a good time for you to have one of our landscape designers meet you at your home.
- We'll take a look at your grass, irrigation system and plants to note their condition.
- We'll perform a visual assessment to take note of your yard's unique features to determine sun requirements, how you use different parts of your outdoor areas and any nutritional deficiencies in your soil.
- We'll ask you questions to determine any other needs you might have, including deer resistant plants or species that might do better in high-traffic areas.
After we gather the information we need from you, we'll offer some suggestions that fit your needs and budget. Once you approve our no-obligation, complimentary estimate, we can get you on the schedule to have the work done.
Homeowners here in DFW have relied on ABC's pros for all kinds of landscaping work.
Our experienced landscapers have helped with projects and tasks of all sizes, including:
- Adding or updating flower beds each season, or as needed
- Lawn cleanups, either after a major weather event or after leaves fall
- Adding mulch to beds and around trees and bushes
- Replacing or adding any other plants, hedges or trees to your landscape
- Installing sod to prevent erosion and restore your lawn from an unsightly yellow to a vibrant green color
- Inspecting and making any needed repairs to your sprinkler system to make sure your plants are getting the water they need
- Applying seasonal fertilizers and lawn amendments to provide your landscape with the nutrients it needs
We're happy to provide you with landscaping recommendations, no matter what your budget is. We can work with you to schedule your landscaping work in a way that makes sense for your schedule and budget, whether that means completing the work in phases or all at once.
Since landscaping projects are highly variable, we need to learn more about your goals before we can give you an accurate estimate of when we can begin your job. The scope and size of the project are the two biggest factors in both when we can get started and how long it will take us to get what you'd like done.
While we do prefer to meet with you in person before we get started to make sure we fully understand your priorities, once we get started, our lawn experts can do their work while you are away. All that we ask is that you provide us with any instructions on how to access your outdoor areas and that pets and children remain inside, out of concern for their safety.
Yes, we can! Many of our landscaping customers also depend on our reliable lawn technicians to keep their grass looking neat and trimmed. We can mow your lawn as often as you need it and also perform edging and pruning. You can come home to a beautiful home without having to lift a finger!
While many of our customers reach out to us to get their yards looking great during the spring months, there are enhancements you can make to your front and back yards any time during the year.
ABC offers landscaping services in many communities surrounding Dallas, including: