Why Mineral Wells Homeowners Trust ABC
Do weather conditions have a hand in pest behavior? The answer is yes! ABC uses the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) philosophy to ensure that our experts understand how the local climate and environment can affect pests. Our professional team receives rigorous training before any service, ensuring they spot trends based on your area’s unique characteristics to control pests
Our Signature Service includes:
- A detailed inspection of your property so we can note any new factors that could make you more susceptible to a pest infestation.
- An application of preventative solutions when needed.
- Targeted solutions are applied along your home’s exterior to create a barrier against pests.
- A dusting of preventative products around potential pest entry points, such as near air conditioning lines and weep holes.
- Using copper wool to fill cracks and crevices to prevent pests from entering your home when necessary.
- Inspect your attic and crawl spaces to determine if additional treatments are needed.
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. ABC takes pride in maintaining our QualityPro accreditation by having a thorough interview process, drug testing and background checks for all of our employees. Contact ABC today to get started with a free estimate.
After over 75 years in the pest control business, we know every pest problem is unique. That’s why we typically recommend an ABC pro visit to inspect your property in person. After this free inspection, your ABC specialist will provide you with a no-obligation estimate. In some cases, our team can even offer you an estimate over the phone.
During your in-person visit, your pest control specialist will:
- inquire what pest activity you’ve seen around your property and where you’ve been seeing pests
- conduct an inspection to locate pest-hiding spots, potential entry points and any pest-related damage
- look for any unique characteristics or environmental factors on your property that could be making your home and yard more attractive to pests and
- explain our pest control process and answer any questions about our suggested treatments or the pests.
Once you approve our estimate and recommended next steps, we will get your first treatment on the books.
ABC is a family-run business that has been operating in the DFW area for more than 75 years. As a family-run business, one of our core values is treating our customers’ homes as we would our own.
What can you tell me about the products used by ABC and whether they are low-impact on pets and children?
We keep your children and pets front of mind in everything that we do. That’s why ABC takes care in selecting all of our products with our customer’s children and pets in mind. We take pride in only using products that are created and approved for use in residential settings. If you have any further questions about ABC’s methods or products, we are happy to answer them!
How long will it take to notice results from a treatment by ABC?
The customizable nature of our pest plans makes them uniquely fitted for every home. We consider the type, severity level, and any unique factors to provide a custom treatment solution specific to your needs. Our pros also consider the type of pest on your property, the severity of the infestation and any other unique factors that may make your property vulnerable to an infestation.
Since pest activity tends to be cyclical, we usually recommend ongoing treatment services to prevent future infestations.