Martin was very detail-oriented and explained everything the company offered with obvious knowledge. He explained what would work and why other options might not work in particular areas. He didn't push things we didn't need and I didn't feel taken advantage of. Trustworthy.
We understand that once you see signs a mouse, rat or another pest has been on your property, you want to find a solution—fast. Give us a call at (281) 730-9500, and we will send a pest control expert to your home as soon as possible to inspect your property and recommend a course of action.
If it moves, you can count on the pest control experts at ABC to find where it’s hiding and work with the homeowner to come up with an effective treatment plan. Most importantly, ABC will take steps to make sure you experience no return visits. The most common types of animals which homeowners are likely to see are rats or mice.
Some of these pests our highly-trained and knowledgeable pest control experts are most often called upon to remove are:
If you have any type of pest control problem, get started on the path to a solution by taking advantage of our free inspection. During the inspection, an ABC pest control expert will come to your property, learn more about your problem and conduct a thorough evaluation of your home and its surroundings.
After gathering the information the inspector needs, along with having a better understanding of any needed repairs, he or she will present you with a no-obligation treatment plan. As soon as you approve the treatment plan, you can schedule your first appointment. We will work quickly to remove the pest, make any necessary repairs and get you back to enjoying your home, inside and out.
It’s much easier to prevent rodents and other pests from entering your property than to deal with them once they are there. Homeowners can take the following preventative measures to help guard against these pests:
- Seal cracks, gaps and holes along your home’s exterior. Although it’s unlikely you have any spaces for raccoons to enter your home, keep in mind that mice can squeeze through holes the size of a nickel, while rats can find their way inside through gaps the size of a half dollar.
- Remove potential food sources. Make sure you seal pet or birdseed tightly and that your trash cans are closed securely. Inside your home, clean up spills quickly, keep your food stored in containers with lids and put your dishes in the dishwasher after you conclude your meals.
- Make your yard less hospitable for pests. Keep your outdoor spaces neat and tidy by keeping up with mowing, pruning and trimming, so there are fewer places for these animals to hide. Keep woodpiles away from your home and remove possible nesting sites, like old tires.
There are several signs you may have been visited by a rodent or another bigger type of pest. These include:
- Droppings, which can vary in size from a grain of rice to much larger.
- Burrows or nesting sites, which could be in the dirt in and around your home and which provide shelter for rodents.
- Gnaw marks on wood, wires and other household items.
- Noises coming from your attic, chimney, from within your walls or from under your deck or patio.
- Overturned trash cans or damage to pet food or birdseed containers.
The well-being of your family and pets is our top priority at ABC Home & Commercial Services. We work with our customers to develop effective treatments which minimize the use of chemicals, and our specialists apply treatments with the utmost concern for the safety of you, your children, and your pets. Customers can also request Material Safety Data Sheets on all the products we use. These documents provide detailed information about any potential risks.
Yes. We provide effective long and short-term rodent control services for our commercial clients. ABC is recognized as a leader in providing a full range of commercial services to businesses in a variety of industries.