I have been using ABC for pest control for a few years now. The best thing about them is the ease in which they do business. I'll get a text from Jason, our pest control guy, asking if there are any issues he needs to be aware of. I seriously couldn't ask for more and the best part is, no bugs or fleas.
We understand that once you see signs a mouse, rat or another pest has been on your property, you want to find a solution—fast. Give us a call at (281) 730-9500, and we will send a pest control expert to your home as soon as possible to inspect your property and recommend a course of action.
If you have any type of pest control problem, get started on the path to a solution by taking advantage of our free inspection. During the inspection, an ABC pest control expert will come to your property, learn more about your problem and conduct a thorough evaluation of your home and its surroundings.
After gathering the information the inspector needs, along with having a better understanding of any needed repairs, he or she will present you with a no-obligation treatment plan. As soon as you approve the treatment plan, you can schedule your first appointment. We will work quickly to remove the pest, make any necessary repairs and get you back to enjoying your home, inside and out.
ABC is happy to help homeowners with any type of problem with rodents or other animals on residential properties. Our wildlife control specialists know exactly where these animals like to hide and can come up with a comprehensive plan to remove these creatures from your property, as well as prevent any new creatures from gaining entry into your home.
We most commonly get calls regarding:
An ABC specialist will determine where these creatures are living and nesting, then set traps to remove them from your property. When all these creatures are out of your attic, crawl spaces, garage, sheds and living spaces, we will seal off entry points that wildlife could use to gain entry to your home in the future and set up barriers in areas that can not be sealed off, including vents and chimneys. Your technician can also advise you on what you can do to make your property less attractive to animals, which might include bringing pet food and water bowls inside at night, removing food and moisture sources in your outdoor spaces and cutting back vegetation around the perimeter of your home which can provide a refuge for any unwelcome visitors.
ABC customers who sign up for our Rodent Exclusion service gain peace of mind knowing that our technicians will come back regularly to check traps. If you see a rat or mouse between these service calls, let us know. We will return to your property in between scheduled visits, at no additional cost to you.
Unfortunately, some properties are more susceptible to rodent reinfestations than others. For example, spaces between Spanish tiles make it easy for rodents to nest and find their way inside. Likewise, pier and beam structures are vulnerable to rodent activity because they have large crawl spaces underneath that can’t be completely sealed off. Since we cannot guarantee results in these cases, our traditional warranty does not extend to these types of properties. When we have our initial conversation with you about your rodent problem, we will go over the treatment plan we’d recommend to best meet your needs, given the unique characteristics of your property and your particular infestation.
It’s much easier to prevent rodents and other pests from entering your property than to deal with them once they are there. Homeowners can take the following preventative measures to help guard against these pests:
- Seal cracks, gaps and holes along your home’s exterior. Although it’s unlikely you have any spaces for raccoons to enter your home, keep in mind that mice can squeeze through holes the size of a nickel, while rats can find their way inside through gaps the size of a half dollar.
- Remove potential food sources. Make sure you seal pet or birdseed tightly and that your trash cans are closed securely. Inside your home, clean up spills quickly, keep your food stored in containers with lids and put your dishes in the dishwasher after you conclude your meals.
- Make your yard less hospitable for pests. Keep your outdoor spaces neat and tidy by keeping up with mowing, pruning and trimming, so there are fewer places for these animals to hide. Keep woodpiles away from your home and remove possible nesting sites, like old tires.
There are several signs you may have been visited by a rodent or another bigger type of pest. These include:
- Droppings, which can vary in size from a grain of rice to much larger.
- Burrows or nesting sites, which could be in the dirt in and around your home and which provide shelter for rodents.
- Gnaw marks on wood, wires and other household items.
- Noises coming from your attic, chimney, from within your walls or from under your deck or patio.
- Overturned trash cans or damage to pet food or birdseed containers.
The well-being of your family and pets is our top priority at ABC Home & Commercial Services. We work with our customers to develop effective treatments which minimize the use of chemicals, and our specialists apply treatments with the utmost concern for the safety of you, your children, and your pets. Customers can also request Material Safety Data Sheets on all the products we use. These documents provide detailed information about any potential risks.
Yes. We provide effective long and short-term rodent control services for our commercial clients. ABC is recognized as a leader in providing a full range of commercial services to businesses in a variety of industries.