At ABC, our top priority is our customers, the communities we serve and the environment. During your consultation, our lawn care professionals will answer any questions you may have regarding the products we use so we can make your landscape vision come to life while minimizing our impact on the environment.
ABC’s lawn care specialists can continue to keep your yard looking beautiful once we have completed your landscaping project. We can provide you with regular mowing and fertilization so your grass is looking beautiful throughout the year. We can even provide you with sprinkler maintenance and sprinkler repairs to ensure your lawn is getting an adequate amount of water. After speaking with you about your calendar and budget, we can come up with a schedule that works best for you.
Richmond homeowners trust ABC for landscaping services because one of our values is treating your home as if it was our own. That means that we will leave your yard in the condition we found it, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning up after a service call. We invest heavily in our hiring process so that we only accept the best of the best onto your team. In addition, ABC performs drug testing and background checks on of our team members. ABC employees also go through extensive training so that we can be sure our customers receive consistent, high-quality results. We also offer competitive pricing, so you can have the custom yard you’ve been dreaming of without it making a large dent in your wallet.
What Richmond landscaping services do you provide?
As a full-service landscaping provider, the team at ABC can make your vision for your outdoor spaces come to life—no matter how big or small you want your changes to be.
Whether you know exactly what you want, or you need a little design help, one of ABC’s landscape designers can help make your vision come to life. Some of the ways we can help include:
- Planning different uses for parts of your yard, such as an area for a garden or a space for children to play
- Planting trees and shrubs to add privacy and keep your home cool
- Brightening up the exterior of your home with seasonal flowers and plants
- Connecting different areas of your home with walkways, pathways and other hardscaping
- Giving you professional advice for the best place for an herb or vegetable garden or other elements, based on your yard’s sun exposure and soil type
- Updating the look of your home with seasonal or native plants
- Making your home safer at night by installing outdoor lighting
- Designing an outdoor entertaining area, such as a kitchen
- Remodeling or replastering your pool
- Installing a water feature in your yard
- Providing you with mosquito control measures
- Advising you on how you can make your home less attractive to burglars
You can take advantage of our free consultation with us to get a better understanding of how we can transform your yard.
Can you work with any sized budget?
Your ABC landscape designer will ask for your budget for your project so that we can provide you with recommendations on how to get the biggest return on your investment. We can even work on your yard in installments so you can slowly but surely get the yard you’ve been wanting.
How soon can you begin working on my project?
The size and scope of your project will affect the start date. We will need to make sure we have the team members and materials ready before we begin working on your yard. Also, any severe weather could postpone when we are able to kick things off.
Can you suggest deer- and drought-resistant plants?
Here in Richmond, we understand the pain of having dead plants, either due to deer munching on them, or simply because of the lack of moisture in the ground slowly depriving them of water. Based on your yard, we can give you advice on your best options for plants that can withstand our resident deer population and recommend varieties that are more drought-resistant.
What is the best time of year to do landscaping?
This answer is dependent on what kind of work you would like to have done for your yard. For example, we may recommend you plant drought-resistant plants before the summer heat arrives or fertilize in the fall to ensure your soil has the proper nutrients it needs throughout the winter. Some projects, like hardscaping or converting grass to a lower-maintenance alternative, can take place almost any time of year.
Do I need to be at home while landscaping is done at my house?
Once we have finished our consultation and have scheduled your project, you will not need to be home for subsequent visits. All we ask is that you provide us with any gate codes that we will need to access your property.
What is included in ABC’s pre-spring landscaping services?
Spring is often the best time of year to refresh your landscape. Our pre-spring landscaping services include:
- Preventing the growth of weeds by applying a treatment
- Encouraging healthy plant growth with mulch
- Pruning your plants to clean up any dead or withered branches or flowers and encourage new growth
- Replacing your shrubs, as needed