We care about the communities we serve. That’s why ABC uses specially-formulated lawn products in diluted concentrations to keep your yard healthy while minimizing the impact on the planet. If you have questions about any particular products or ingredients, we are happy to provide you with the Material Data Sheets on any products we use and work with you to address your concerns.
We customize our lawn care to your property, so our lawn techs will recommend a mowing schedule based on your type of grass and what fertilizers you use, if any. Some of our customers prefer a more frequent schedule, and others only call us for touch-ups on an as-needed basis.
At ABC, we hire only the best of the best. All of our employees undergo background checks and extensive training so that you can rest assured that our technicians will provide you with reliable, top-notch lawn services. In addition to our lawn care experts, ABC draws on the expertise of master landscapers and entomologists to keep your outdoor spaces and looking healthy and green.
What lawn services do you provide?
Our reliable, background-checked lawn care experts can help you with just about any outdoor project, large or small, as well as seasonal lawn care.
Katy homeowners call upon ABC to:
- Mow, edge and trim grass, shrubs and trees to keep your yard looking tidy.
- Enhance your existing landscaping by adding in new flowers or plants, adding in more drought (or deer) resistant varieties or converting grass to lower-maintenance groundcover.
- Remove thatch and other yard debris which can provide a place for lawn pests and hide.
- Transforming your outdoor spaces by creating a new plan to highlight your home and creating different zones for different uses (for kids, for pets or for gardening, for example).
- Repair sprinkler systems so that your yard gets the moisture it needs to survive the brutal Katy summers.
- Highlight your property by adding outdoor lighting.
Once your yard is in great shape, ABC can keep it looking that way with periodic visits to fit your schedule and budget, so that you can enjoy a picture-perfect yard without having to lift a finger.
What happens during the initial consultation?
At ABC, we see our job as making your life easier, and that starts with a no-obligation consultation. During that initial visit, our lawn experts will gather information from you about what you want done and your budget. We will inspect your property to determine what the best solution is to meet your needs. Then, we’ll present a plan to you for approval. We don’t like surprises, and we know homeowners don’t, either, so our estimate will include all anticipated costs, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden or additional fees.
Can you identify lawn diseases or other problems?
Our lawn experts can spot common lawn conditions, including brown patch, take-all patch, shade and drought stress and iron chlorosis. During your free consultation, we can identify these issues and recommend a course of action to repair the damage done to your turf.
Can you help with landscaping and lawn care at my business?
Yes! Our commercial team can help your business put its best foot forward by keeping your entrance and walkway looking neat and tidy and adding in seasonal landscaping.