ABC’s proactive maintenance plan is called our Advantage Maintenance Plan 500 is designed to keep your system running as efficiently as possible for the long haul. With two precision tune-ups per year (one that’s focused on cooling and one that’s focused on heating), we’ll help you maintain the life of your system for years to come.
Similar to your car, serving your AC system regularly helps keep it functioning efficiently. You wouldn’t stop changing the oil in your car, right? Think of your AC system in the same way, and be proactive about it to avoid costly repairs and breakdowns.
What does an AC tune-up consist of?
What services do the inspections provide?
Our inspections vary based on what type of system you have and cover more than what is listed here, but as an example:
- Inspect Ductwork
- Carbon Monoxide Test
- Clean & Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Heat Exchanger / Elements
- Inspect Flue Draft
- Measure Refrigerant Pressure
- Test Safety Controls
- Inspect & Adjust Blower Components
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Lubricate Moving Parts
- Gas Leak Check
- Adjust Thermostat Calibration
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Clear Condensate Drains
- Apply Protective Coating to Outside Unit
- Inspect Attic Insulation
Any other reason I should sign up for an AMP?
Sure, here are a few:
- 10% Discount on All Repairs – both Labor and Materials — for our HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical divisions!
- 5% Discount on System Replacements
- Priority Scheduling – Move to the front of the line!