Palm trees and the Texas Gulf coast are both beautiful and synonymous with each other. However, a Palm tree’s majestic height and unique biology can be difficult for a homeowner to maintain. Proper professional care will help keep these wild beauties in shape and thriving for years to come.
ABC offers pruning and fertilization services to address a Palm’s maintenance and health and has certified arborists on staff equipped with the knowledge to perform all needed work safely.
This service helps manage:
- Old growth die-off
- Weather related damage
- Yellowing or browning fronds
- Insect or disease damage
- Removal of undesirable fruits & seeds
This specialized service:
- Creates a sustainable supply of slow release nitrogen, phosphorus and basic necessary minerals for active development
- Increases absorption and transfer of water and mineral nutrients from soil to plant
- Mitigates adverse environmental conditions such as drought, compacted soil, construction damage, and soil salinity
Peace of Mind
ABC has multiple I.S.A. Certified Arborists on staff. Once we’ve professionally pruned your palm trees, we can return annually to make sure they stay healthy, beautiful and safe for many years to come.