In order to create the most effective pest control plan possible, our process begins with an initial inspection of your home and yard. While there are certain situations where we are able to provide an estimate over the phone, we typically prefer to meet you at your home to learn more about the problem before creating a plan. If an in-person meeting makes the most sense, we will schedule this inspection as soon as possible.
During this meeting, you can expect your pest control professional to:
- ask you about your particular pest problem;
- conduct an assessment of your property to locate pest nesting areas and potential pest entry points;
- take note of any structural issues or unique factors that may be making your property more appealing to pests;
- determine if there is any pest-related damage and
- address your questions and concerns regarding the pest activity on your property and our treatment protocols.
After your inspection, we will present you with an estimate for our recommended next steps. Once we receive your approval, we will schedule your first treatment call.