After providing pest control services for over 70 years, ABC has found that using the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is what’s best. We also take care not to damage homeowners’ living spaces by treating only certain areas and being mindful about how much pesticides are used in each treatment plan based on an intensive training program we’ve developed based on this knowledge!
Our Signature Service includes:
- examining your property to note any features or attributes that may make you more vulnerable to a pest infestation;
- an application of a preventative product, if needed;
- administering a targeted product along the exterior of your home to make a barrier against pests;
- installing copper wool to prevent pests from entering your home through any cracks or crevices;
- applying preventative products around weep holes, air conditioning lines and other potential pest entry points and
- an assessment of your attic and crawl space to determine if you will need any additional treatments.
Our commitment to quality is why we are a QualityPro accredited business. In order to maintain this credential, our hiring process is rigorous and thorough. This includes driving record checks, drug tests and background checks on all applicants as well as regular training for all of our team members.
To ensure your home is safe from pests, we offer free inspections and estimates. If you need help deciding on a treatment plan or would like an in-person visit from one of our experts, contact us.
If we determine that an in-person inspection makes the most sense for your situation, an ABC pest control professional will meet you at your home to:
- inquire more about what you’ve been experiencing;
- inspect your property to locate potential pest entry points, pest hiding spots and any pest-related damage;
- determine if there are any environmental factors or structural issues that may be making your property more susceptible to a pest infestation and
- answer any questions you may have about the pest problem or our treatment process.
After your inspection, our specialists will provide you with an estimate for treatment. We can start treating the pests in your home or business after we receive approval of our estimate.
We take pride in our strict hiring processes and we believe that it is very important for every applicant to go through an extensive background check before they join the team. Our specialists don’t go on service calls until they have completed our in-depth training.
What can you tell me about how friendly the products you use are for my pets and children?
Our experienced team of professionals is here to ensure the highest quality service for your family. At every initial inspection, we determine the lowest concentration of chemicals to use that will still be effective in treating infestations. If you have any more questions about the products we choose or our process, our team members will be happy to answer them.
How often does ABC need to treat my home?
Your pest control specialist will help determine the number of treatments needed to reduce pests on your property. The main factors that impact this decision are type and extent, but we also take environmental issues into account as well as any unique challenges that may be making your home more susceptible to pests.
We use a number of innovative techniques to keep pest populations in check, including preventative treatments that can be applied outdoors as well. We also offer ongoing maintenance plans so you’re never without protection again.