We apply the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) into every pest control treatment plan we make. We have developed an internal pest control training program based on what we have learned over the years. This thorough training program relays all of the important information we have learned about pest behaviors and habits to all of our ABC team members. This extensive body of knowledge has also informed the Signature Service we offer our customers.
Our Signature Service includes:
- an inspection of your property so that we can make note of any features that may make you more vulnerable to a pest infestation;
- an application of a preventative product, when needed;
- making a barrier against pests by administering a targeted product along the exterior of your home;
- installation of copper wool to prevent pests from entering your home through any cracks and crevices;
- a dusting of preventative products around air conditioning lines, weep holes and other potential pest entry points and
- examining your attic and crawl space to determine if you’ll need any additional treatments.
ABC is proud to be a QualityPro accredited business. To have this credential, we have a stringent hiring process in place. Our hiring process includes conducting drug tests, driving record checks and background checks on all applicants. In addition, all of our specialists go through regular training and testing to ensure that we are providing our customers with high-quality services.
After 70 years of providing pest control solutions to homeowners, we understand that each pest problem is unique. One way we create the most effective treatment plan is by tailoring the solution to your specific problem. We offer free inspections and estimates to our customers. In some cases, we can even offer these estimates over the phone. In most cases though, we prefer to get a full understanding of the problem in person before making an estimate.
If an in-person inspection makes the most sense, your pest control professional will meet you at your home and:
- ask you about what you’ve been experiencing;
- conduct an initial inspection of your property to locate potential pest entry points, pest hiding spots and any pest-related damage;
- determine if there are any structural issues or environmental factors that may make your property more susceptible to a pest infestation and
- give you a chance to ask questions about the pests or what our treatment process entails.
After the inspection, your specialist will present you with a customized estimate. After we receive your approval, we will schedule your first treatment call.
ABC customers feel confident that whenever an ABC specialist arrives at their home, they are the best of the best. One way we do this is by drug testing and background checking everyone before they join our team.
Before our specialists go out on service calls, they go through an extensive in-house training program to learn all about our high standards for pest control services and customer services. Finally, as a family-run business, one of our most important values is that we treat our customers’ homes as if they were our own. That way, The Colony residents can spend more time enjoying a show at Lava Cantina, shopping at Grandscape or exploring Electric Gamebox.
What can you tell me about how friendly the products you use are for my pets and children?
As a family-run business, The Colony homeowners can feel confident that ABC will create a pest treatment plan that is effective and low-impact. Every product we select is done so with your family in mind. When we come to your property for your initial inspection, we will determine the lowest concentration of chemicals to use to ensure we fully treat the problem. Our specialists are also happy to answer any further questions you have about your treatment plan or our protocols.
How often does ABC need to treat my home?
We make each of our pest control treatment plans with a consideration of structural issues, environmental factors and other unique challenges to your property. This means that every treatment plan is unique and there is no one easy answer to this question. To finish your inspection, your ABC pest control specialist will determine how many treatments are needed to effectively control the pests on your property.
Typically, the number of treatments required is based on the type of pest, the time of year the infestation has taken place, the extent of the infestation and any other unique factors. We understand that most homeowners would like to hear that their pest problems will be resolved in just a few visits, we typically recommend multiple treatments to ensure the problem has been fully controlled.
We understand that pest problems can cause a large disruption to your life. To prevent future problems, we typically suggest that our customers sign up for our ongoing preventative treatment plan. This plan keeps pest populations low throughout the year. Better yet, we can provide outdoor-only treatments.