Each pest infestation is different and, in order for pest control to be as effective as possible, the pest treatment plan should be tailored to the specific infestation. At ABC, we understand this, which is why our services begin with a complimentary inspection and estimate. In some cases, we can provide an estimate over the phone, but we typically prefer to schedule an inspection and see the pest problem first hand to create the most effective treatment plan possible.
During your in-person meeting, you can expect your pest control specialist to:
- Ask you questions about where you’ve been noticing signs of pest activity or where you’ve been seeing pests
- Locate any potential pest entry points, hiding spots and breeding areas
- Assess your property for any pest-related damage
- Inspect your property for any unique characteristics or environmental factors that may make you more susceptible to a pest infestation
- Answer your questions regarding the pests or our pest control treatment protocols
To wrap up your inspection, your specialist will provide you with an estimate for recommended next steps. Upon your approval, we will schedule your first appointment.