We have been providing Waxahachie homeowners with peace of mind for over 70 years. By using the principles behind Integrated Pest Management, we are able to be mindful of what you need in your home while also controlling pests effectively. We have also developed an intensive training program based on this knowledge and use it to train all employees who treat your home with pesticides.
Our Signature Service includes:
- examining your property to note any features or attributes that may make you more vulnerable to a pest infestation;
- an application of a preventative product, if needed;
- administering a targeted product along the exterior of your home to make a barrier against pests;
- installing copper wool to prevent pests from entering your home through any cracks or crevices;
- applying preventative products around weep holes, air conditioning lines and other potential pest entry points and
- an assessment of your attic and crawl space to determine if you will need any additional treatments.
Our commitment to quality is how we are about to keep our QualityPro accreditation. In order to maintain this credential, our hiring process is rigorous and thorough. This includes driving record checks, drug tests and background checks on all applicants as well as regular training for all of our team members.
We want your home and family to be free from pests, which is why we offer a free inspection with an estimate. If we decide it would be best to inspect the pest problem firsthand, we will schedule a time for one of our inspectors to meet you at your home. We know how important it is to get the pest problem fixed as soon as possible, so we’ll send one of our inspectors at our earliest convenience.
If we determine that an in-person inspection makes the most sense for your situation, an ABC pest control professional will meet you at your home to:
- inquire more about what you’ve been experiencing;
- inspect your property to locate potential pest entry points, pest hiding spots and any pest-related damage;
- determine if there are any environmental factors or structural issues that may be making your property more susceptible to a pest infestation and
- answer any questions you may have about the pest problem or our treatment process.
After your inspection, our specialists will provide you with a detailed estimate. Once our experts receive approval on their estimate, they can start treating your home or business for pests.
We take drug testing and background checks seriously. We require that all employees undergo rigorous in-house training before they can join our team on service calls.
What can you tell me about how friendly the products you use are for my pets and children?
We get that you want to protect your family from chemicals, so our team of professionals will determine the lowest concentration needed for treatment. We also use an advanced process during initial inspections in order to not burden anyone with excessive amounts or unnecessary treatments. If you have any more questions about the products we choose or our process, our team members will be happy to answer them.
How often does ABC need to treat my home?
Your pest control specialist will determine the number of treatments needed to effectively reduce pests on your property. Usually, the number of treatments we recommend depends on a few factors. The main ones are the type of pest you’re dealing with and the extent of the infestation. We also take into account environmental factors, structural issues and any unique challenges that may make your home more attractive to pests.
We also provide ongoing preventative treatment plans to our customers that want to prevent future problems. This plan keeps pest populations low throughout the year. We can even provide outdoor-only treatments, so you can be at work or running errands while our specialists work.