ABC has applied what we have learned in serving homeowners for over 70 years into our Signature Service treatment program. Customers who sign up for our services benefit from:
- A thorough assessment of the interior of your home to detect any new signs of pest activity.
- An application of targeted pest control products, as needed.
- The creation of a protective barrier around your home applied to the exterior.
- Preventative dusting of a targeted treatment product along cracks.
- Sealing any weep holes in your home’s exterior with copper wool.
- An assessment of your crawl spaces and attic, and application of solutions wherever necessary.
As a QualityPro certified business, ABC conducts background checks, driving record checks and drug tests on all job applicants. Additionally, all of our employees go through regular training and testing to ensure our customers are receiving consistent, high-quality services.
ABC’s high-quality pest control services start with a complimentary inspection of your property. This allows us to create a pest control treatment plan that is customized to your property and pest problem.
Although we can occasionally give you an estimate over the phone, we typically prefer to schedule an appointment with you at your home. During this in-person meeting, you can expect your pest control professional to:
- Ask you questions to learn more about the severity and the extent of the infestation.
- Conduct an initial assessment of your property to locate areas of high pest activity as well as potential entry points these pests could have used to gain access to your home or yard.
- If necessary, identify which species of pest is on your property.
- Determine if there are any unique factors that may make your home or yard more vulnerable to a pest infestation.
- Take note of any pest-related damage.
- Answer any of your questions regarding the pests or our treatment plans.
After our inspection, we will provide you with an estimate for our services. Once you have approved our treatment plan, we will put your first appointment on our schedule.
ABC is a local and family-owned business that has been helping homeowners and business owners for generations. During that time, our knowledgeable technicians have learned the best ways to target and eliminate pests. In addition, we have learned how weather and other variables affect the activity and behavior of all types of unwanted visitors.
We want you to feel comfortable with the ABC team member who is at your home, and that is why all job applicants are drug tested and background checked. Before performing service calls, our pest control technicians go through an extensive in-house training program to learn how to handle any type of pest issue and our high standards for customer service. Last, but certainly not least, one of our philosophies is that we will always treat your home as if it was our own. That means that you can expect that your property and belongings with be treated with the utmost care and respect.
What is the impact of your pest control products on my children and pets?
ABC conducts thorough research on all of the treatment solutions we select for our pest control customers. We only select products that are specially formulated for residential use and that we would feel comfortable using on our own property. If you have any questions about your treatment plan and ABC’s pest control philosophy or protocol, your pest control professional would be happy to address them.
How long will it take you to get results?
Because each pest problem is unique, ABC creates an individualized treatment plan. While homeowners would like to hear that their issue will be resolved in just a few visits, we tell our customers that multiple appointments are often required to fully control the pests on their property. When we create your custom treatment plan, we take into account the type of pest on your property, the severity of the infestation, the season in which the infestation has taken place and any other unique factors that may make your property more vulnerable to an infestation.
Since pest activity tends to be cyclical in nature, we usually recommend ongoing treatment services to protect your property from a future infestation.