For over 70 years, ABC has been providing pest control services to homeowners. We found that incorporating the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) into our treatment plans is the best way to keep pests at bay. Additionally, we have taken this knowledge and used it to create an intensive training program for all of our experts in pest management. This same information also forms a framework for Signature Service which we offer customers.
Our Signature Service includes:
- examining your property for structural defects and other factors that might lead to an increased risk of pests;
- an application of a preventative product, if necessary;
- applying a targeted product along the exterior of your home to make a barrier against pests;
- installing copper wool to fill any cracks or crevices that pests could use to enter your home;
- applying preventative products around weep holes, air conditioning lines and other potential pest entry points and
- an assessment of your attic and crawl space to determine if you will need any additional treatments.
We are proud to be a QualityPro accredited business. In order to maintain this credential, we have an extensive hiring process in place that includes background checks and drug tests for all applicants. We also make sure our team members stay on top of their game with regular training sessions.
We understand that every pest problem is unique. One step that we take to create the most effective treatment plan for your specific problem is tailoring our solution with you in mind. We are proud to offer free inspections and estimates so customers can have peace of mind knowing they’re protected from whichever pets are plaguing them! In some cases, it might make more sense for our team members to get a better idea of the pest problem in person.
If an in-person inspection makes the most sense for your situation, an ABC pest control professional will meet you at your home to:
- ask you more about what you’ve been experiencing;
- inspect your property to locate potential pest entry points, spots they may be using to hide and any pest-related damage;
- assess if there are any environmental factors or structural issues that may be making your property more susceptible to a pest infestation and
- answer any questions you may have about the pest problem or our treatment process.
After this inspection, your specialist will provide you with an estimate based on the needs of your home. After we receive approval from you and schedule a first treatment call, our team can get to work.
Our team is dedicated to providing the best pest control services in town. Before our specialists go out on service calls, they first undergo an extensive training program and drug testing process so that we can maintain high standards of excellence for all customers. Our family-owned business values treating your home as if it were ours, which is why we conduct background checks and drug tests before hiring anyone new onto our staff. This way, Flower Mound residents can spend the day at Moviehouse Eatery, Stone Creek Park or splashing at CAC Waterpark instead of dealing with pests.
What can you tell me about how friendly the products you use are for my pets and children?
We take pride in selecting every product we use with your family in mind. When creating your treatment plan, your pest control professional will determine the lowest concentration of chemicals to use while ensuring that they are fully treating the problem at hand. If you have any questions about how low-impact and effective these treatment plans can be for your property, feel free to ask one of our specialists. They would be happy to answer any of your questions.
How often does ABC need to treat my home?
With pest control plans customized to your home and the specific pests that threaten it, you can be sure of one thing–you will have a plan. Some homeowners may be under the impression that pest problems can easily be remedied with a few treatments. This is not always true, and it’s often necessary to use multiple visits for pests of all types–from ants in your kitchen to roaches hiding out behind your fridge.
We provide ongoing preventative treatment plans so our customers don’t have any future problems with pest populations or rodent activity in their homes. If you’re on the go but want to make sure pests are kept out, we also provide outdoor-only.