We’ve found that using the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is the best way to control pests while being mindful of homeowners’ living spaces. Additionally, our intensive training program is based on this knowledge.
Our Signature Service includes:
- examining your property to note any features or attributes that may make you more vulnerable to a pest infestation;
- an application of a preventative product, if needed;
- administering a targeted product along the exterior of your home to make a barrier against pests;
- installing copper wool to prevent pests from entering your home through any cracks or crevices;
- applying preventative products around weep holes, air conditioning lines and other potential pest entry points and
- an assessment of your attic and crawl space to determine if you will need any additional treatments.
We’re committed to hiring quality employees, which is why we maintain our QualityPro accredited business status. Our rigorous and thorough hiring process includes driving record checks and drug tests on all applicants as well as regular training for all of our team members.
Every home is different, which means you need a customized solution for your pest problem. We can provide free inspections that will help us find the source of any insects or other pests in order to create a plan on how to best treat it.
If we determine that an in-person inspection makes the most sense for your situation, an ABC pest control professional will meet you at your home to:
- inquire more about what you’ve been experiencing;
- inspect your property to locate potential pest entry points, pest hiding spots and any pest-related damage;
- determine if there are any environmental factors or structural issues that may be making your property more susceptible to a pest infestation and
- answer any questions you may have about the pest problem or our treatment process.
After your inspection, our specialists will provide you with a detailed estimate. Our team of experts can start treating the pests in your home or business after we receive approval of our estimate.
We frequently hear from our customers that they appreciate our strict hiring processes. One way we do this is by drug testing and background checking every applicant before they join our team. Before our specialists go on a service call, they have to complete our rigorous in-house training.
What can you tell me about how friendly the products you use are for my pets and children?
Our experienced team of professionals is here to ensure you receive the highest quality service for your family. We determine which chemicals will be most effective at treating infestations and provide a tailored approach, so you can rest easy knowing we’ve thought about everything from start to finish. If you have any more questions about the products we choose or our process, our team members will be happy to answer them.
How often does ABC need to treat my home?
We recommend pest control treatments based on the type of pests you’re dealing with and how severe their infestation is. We also take environmental factors, structural issues as well any unique challenges in your home into account when recommending treatment plans so we can get rid of those pesky bugs once and for all.
We also provide ongoing preventative treatment plans to our customers that want to prevent future problems. This plan keeps pest populations low throughout the year. We can even provide outdoor-only treatments, so you can be at work or running errands while our specialists work.