With decades of experience providing pest control, Richardson area homeowners can feel confident that our pros will create an effective treatment plan. We have applied this knowledge, and the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to create our Signature Service. IPM is a pest management philosophy that is widely endorsed by many reputable organizations, including the Environmental Protection Agency. With our Signature Service, ABC will keep pest populations on your property low throughout the year.
Our Signature Service includes:
- A thorough assessment of your property so we can locate any new factors that could make your property more appealing to pests.
- An application of preventative product, as needed.
- Creating a barrier against pests by applying targeted solutions along your home’s exterior.
- Applying preventative products around potential pest entry points, such as near weep holes or air conditioning lines.
- Filling new cracks and crevices with copper wool to prevent pest entry.
- An inspection of your attic and crawl spaces to determine if any additional treatments will be needed.
ABC is proud to be a QualityPro accredited business. To earn and keep this credential, we have a strict hiring process in place. In addition to a thorough interview, all job applicants have their driving records checked, and are drug tested and background checked. Also, all of our specialists go through regular training and testing to ensure we are maintaining our high standards for pest control service and customer service.