I want to complement all of the field staff, pest control, HVAC, and rodent, in particular Thomas Trotter & Chris Gentry. The quality of the people ABC hires is impeccable and I am very grateful for the quality service you provide.
You can proactively avoid costly repairs and breakdowns with regular preventative maintenance to keep your air conditioning system running at peak performance. Just like your car, serving your AC system regularly helps keep it functioning properly and efficiently. You wouldn't tell someone not to change the oil in a car, right? Well, think of your AC system in the same way!
Let us introduce you to our Advantage Maintenance Plan or AMP, for short. To get the most out of your system's lifespan, we recommend our AMP, which includes two precision tune-ups per year -- one that's more summer-focused and one in the winter. We'll keep your cooling and heating working efficiently and effectively.
It's an extensive checklist with over two dozen items and can vary based on your system type, but here's a sample of what's covered:
• Inspect Ductwork
• Carbon Monoxide Test
• Clean & Adjust Burner Assembly
• Clean Heat Exchanger / Elements
• Inspect Flue Draft
• Measure Refrigerant Pressure
• Test Safety Controls
• Inspect & Adjust Blower Components
• Tighten Electrical Connections
• Lubricate Moving Parts
• Gas Leak Check
• Adjust Thermostat Calibration
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Clear Condensate Drains
• Apply Protective Coating to Outside Unit
• Inspect Attic Insulation
- 10% Discount on All Repairs – both Labor and Materials for our HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical divisions!
- 5% Discount on System Replacements
- Priority Scheduling – move to the front of the queue!