I was impressed with how friendly and professional your office staff is every time I call in and it's not to often that the company's staff are as patient and friendly anymore.
You can proactively avoid costly repairs and breakdowns with regular preventative maintenance to keep your air conditioning system running at peak performance. Just like your car, serving your AC system regularly helps keep it functioning properly and efficiently. You wouldn't tell someone not to change the oil in a car, right? Well, think of your AC system in the same way!
Let us introduce you to our Preferred Service Plan or PSP, for short. To get the most out of your system's lifespan, we recommend our PSP, which includes two precision tune-ups per year -- one that's more summer-focused and one in the winter. We'll keep your cooling and heating working efficiently and effectively.
It's an extensive checklist with over two dozen items and can vary based on your system type, but here's a sample of what's covered:
• Inspect Ductwork
• Carbon Monoxide Test
• Clean & Adjust Burner Assembly
• Clean Heat Exchanger / Elements
• Inspect Flue Draft
• Measure Refrigerant Pressure
• Test Safety Controls
• Inspect & Adjust Blower Components
• Tighten Electrical Connections
• Lubricate Moving Parts
• Gas Leak Check
• Adjust Thermostat Calibration
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Clear Condensate Drains
• Apply Protective Coating to Outside Unit
• Inspect Attic Insulation
- 15% Discount on All Repairs – both Labor and Materials for our HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical divisions!
- 5% Discount on System Replacements
- Priority Scheduling – move to the front of the queue!