Been using ABC since long before I owned a home. Great service, great people.
Our experienced appliance repair specialists can help you with any nearly any problem you’ve come up against with your washing machine. We can work on nearly any brand of washer and are equipped to repair or replace any component. Also, we can connect your new washing machine for you, so you know everything is working as it should.
We most commonly get calls regarding:
- A washer that won’t turn on
- Water pooling in the bottom of a washer at the end of a cycle
- A washer that won’t spin
- Water leaking out of the washing machine
- Detergent not dispensing
- A washer that is shaking and moving more than normal
- A very loud washer
- Smelly washers
- A washer that stops before the end of the cycle
If your washer just won’t turn on, we recommend first checking to see if it is still plugged in before giving us a call. Because of the nature of washing machines, these appliances move around and vibrate when they’re on. Occasionally, all of this motion causes your washer to become unplugged.
No matter what is wrong with your washer or dryer, the specialists at ABC will be able to quickly diagnose the problem then get to work on fixing it so your normal routine isn't disrupted for long.
Yes, ABC can work on top load agitator washers, front load washers and top load impeller washers. Also, we can work on nearly any make or model of washing machine and dryer. Contact us and we can answer any of your questions about the services we provide and how we can help you.
Yes! ABC can work on your dryer, as well as your washer. We often take for granted how easy it is to use these appliances. So when either (or both) of these appliances are not working properly, your laundry can quickly get out of hand. The appliance repair specialists at ABC often get called in when homeowners notice the following types of problems:
- A dryer that won’t heat up
- A dryer that shuts off prematurely
- A very loud dryer
- Issues with a dryer not starting
- A dryer that takes too long to dry clothes
- Clothes that aren’t tumbling in the dryer
Reach out to ABC, and we would be happy to quickly get your dryer up and running again.
With any appliance, there comes a time where you have to make the difficult decision about whether to invest in a costly repair or purchase a new unit.
Clothes washers tend to last for about 12 years on average. If you have had your appliance about that long, it may be time to start looking into purchasing a new one. Since many new washers are more energy-efficient and require less detergent, homeowners may decide to upgrade their appliance earlier than that once issues arise.
If you are experiencing any of these other issues, it could be time to start washer shopping:
- Your washing machine is leaking excessively
- There is an abnormal amount of noise coming from your washing machine
- Your washer is moving around a lot
- There isn’t enough water flowing into your drum
- Your unit smells weird
One of the appliance repair specialists at ABC would be happy to come to your home and give you an honest assessment of whether it’s time to replace or repair your system, if you are still not quite sure what is the wisest move.
There are a few things you can do to keep your washing machine working longer, including:
- Replacing your washer’s hose every three to five years
- Making sure that your appliance is at least four inches away from the wall
- Cleaning your lint filter after every cycle
- Rinsing soap residue off the inside of the washer with either a store-bought washing machine cleaner or with a mixture of hot water and vinegar
- Only using as much detergent as you need to wash your clothes, as excess detergent can cause wear and tear to your washer at a faster rate and can leave soap residue on your clothes
- Avoid overloading your machine
As a family-run business, ABC puts a priority on treating your home as if it were our own. To fulfil this promise, we hire only the best of the best. You can have peace of mind knowing that whenever a specialist comes to your home, they will treat you, your family, your property and your belongings with the utmost respect.
In addition, all ABC team members are drug tested and checked for criminal history prior to joining our team. Before performing services, our appliance repair specialists all go through extensive in-house training so you’ll receive the same high-quality, consistent level of service you have come to expect from ABC.