ABC can turn your vision for your outdoor spaces into a reality.
- Our designers take on any sized landscaping project, including:
- Adding ornamental, native or edible plants
- Giving depth to your yard by enhancing the existing terrain with raised beds, terracing, trees and shrubs
- Creating defined spaces by adding fencing, patios, decks, water features and other structures
- Enhancing your landscape with masonry projects, including driveways and walkways with pavers, outdoor kitchens, garden walls and firepits and outdoor fireplaces
- Putting in outdoor lighting to highlight your yard’s natural beauty and make your home safer
- Substituting existing plants with lower-maintenance, native varieties that attract birds and butterflies
- Solving drainage problems in your yard
- Replacing water-hungry grass with paths, walkways or stepping stones
- Creating more shady spots in your yard by installing awnings and natural elements
- Installing features to mask outdoor noise
- Performing seasonal maintenance to replace dead or dying plants and brighten up your outdoor areas
Our experienced landscape professionals will create a design that reflects your personal style. You might prefer a Mediterranean look that matches your home’s exterior. A Japanese style can provide you with a peaceful escape from your day-to-day stresses. Some gardeners prefer the cottage style with sprawling herb gardens.
Our hot and dry climate encourages some homeowners to adopt a Southwestern style that evokes the landscape in New Mexico and Arizona. Still others gravitate towards a more tropical landscape with thick foliage and bright colors. ABC also creates more formal, traditional outdoor spaces for homeowners. We can also incorporate xeriscaping into your landscape to minimize your water use and cut down on maintenance.
Our designers can present different options to you so that you can choose what works best for your property and your preferences.
Our customers say they choose ABC for landscaping for the same reasons they use our company for their other home services: we provide superior customer service, we offer free estimates, we provide extensive in-house training and we conduct thorough background checks and drug testing on all our employees.
Our landscape design team has decades of experience exceeding the expectations of customers here in the greater Austin area. ABC is a certified Belgard installer and can provide our customers with special financing for these hardscaping projects.
Do you offer free landscaping consultations?
Yes! No two landscaping projects are the same, so when you contact ABC, we’ll schedule a time that works with your schedule to have an ABC landscape designer come to your home. At that time, our designer will learn more about exactly what you want to be done and your budget.
After answering any questions you might have about the process, ABC will present you with a proposal to outline the scope of the project. After you approve the estimate, our designer will direct the project, from start to finish.
Can you incorporate a pergola or similar structural element into my landscape design?
Absolutely! If you’d like to create a centerpiece in your yard or simply separate distinct areas, we can suggest different options to you and incorporate features that you prefer.
Do you include water-wise and drought resistant plants in your designs?
ABC believes strongly in balancing aesthetics with sound environmental practices. Our designers have extensive experience in implementing designs which include succulents, low-water usage plants, rock, stone and even artificial turf to reduce your water usage and maintenance requirements, if that’s your goal.
Can you implement my landscape design in stages?
Landscaping can do wonders for your curb appeal. That said, we understand that budget constraints can prevent you from implementing your entire proposal at one time. That’s why we are happy to work with homeowners to implement a design in stages so that your investment is spread out over time.
Can you do landscaping work while I’m not at home?
We understand that homeowners are busy. That’s why make the most of our free, in-person consultation to gather all the information we need to execute on your landscaping vision. Once we have presented you with our recommendations and you have had a chance to approve the scope of work, our landscaping team can return and perform the work while you are away at work.
We simply ask that you provide us with any information we need to access your outdoor areas and that you keep pets and children indoors for their safety so we can do our work.