Our licensed plumbers have the expertise and knowledge needed to take care of any plumbing-related issue you may encounter in your household or business.
Round Rock residents most often reach out to us when they need help with:
- Unclogging even the most stubborn blockage from their toilets, sinks or drains
- Fixing leaking pipes and repairing those irritating, dripping faucets so that you can experience peace and quiet again and so don’t spend more than you have to on your monthly water bill
- Making repairs to or replacing your toilet, all types of water heaters, garbage disposals or water treatment systems
- Updating your kitchen or bathroom by swapping out old faucets and fixtures for those that are more up-to-date
- Taking care of gas or water leaks in a timely matter to protect your family from any potential health hazards or your property and belongings from water damage
- Resolving plumbing-related issues with kitchen appliances, including dishwashers, refrigerators or ice makers
- Backflow testing on sprinkler systems to pinpoint any ongoing or potential water issues that can make your yard susceptible to lawn diseases and pest infestations
- Taking advantage of innovative video technology to identify blockages in drains and sewer lines that don’t respond to traditional drain cleaning methods
All the work completed by our plumbing team is managed by a licensed Master Plumber. We have a strong commitment to providing our customers with only the highest level of service here at ABC. These high expectations extend to our plumbing experts, who undergo extensive in-house training to ensure they can perform maintenance, installations, repairs and any other types of projects you either don’t have the time for or realize are too large for you to handle on your own.
ABC’s Warranties & Guarantees
We stand behind our work and promise to get the job done right, the first time. We back up this pledge to you with a one-year, money back guarantee on our plumbing services. That means that we will come back to fix any problems you are having within twelve months—at no cost to you—or issue you a refund. In addition, depending on what kind of work you have done, you may be eligible for an additional warranty through the manufacturer of the product you purchased.
As experienced as our plumbers are, on rare occasions, an unforeseen issue may develop, requiring our plumbers to work longer in your home than initially expected. Since we understand that this can disrupt your normal routine, ABC offers a Comfort Guarantee. Under these extremely unlikely circumstances, we will cover the cost for your family to stay in a hotel overnight so that we can keep working until your repair or project is complete.
Even our most experienced and skilled plumbers can face an unforeseen issue that can add time and cost to a plumbing repair or project. In these unique cases, we will provide you with an updated timeline and estimate so that you can approve any further work.
If our plumbers realize the team will not be able to complete a project until the following day, making it inconvenient for you to go about your normal activities, we will gladly arrange for you and your family to stay at a hotel, at no cost to you. This feature is a part of our Comfort Guarantee, which ABC customers are eligible for, in addition to the one-year guarantee on all parts and labor and any other manufacturer warranties.
What are some of the reasons that my water bill might be higher than normal?
Seeing a spike in your water bill can be alarming, especially if you aren’t quite sure what has caused the added expense. It could be from a running toilet, which can increase your bill by up to $100 throughout a year. An expensive water bill can also be a sign that repairs need to be made on a piece of hardware, such as a leaky faucet, which can be the culprit for up to 300 gallons of water wasted.
Do you want to troubleshoot an unusually high water bill on your own? The first place you should do is head outside. Here is where you can take a closer look at your any faucets on your property that are located outdoors. If one faucet isn’t completely turned off, you could be wasting up to a gallon of water. This error is often hard to spot because hoses are usually attached to these spigots.
The next place you should check is inside your toilet bowl close to your flapper. You might not realize that over time, these parts can become worn, which can be one reason your toilet might be running.
The last spot to check out is your sprinkler system. Walk by the stations and see if any of your heads are broken or damaged. After a full cycle, look for areas where water might be collecting. Puddled water often either indicates that you may need to adjust the time watering is scheduled at each station, or this can be a warning sign of a potential leak. If you have checked all these common problem spots but still can’t tell what’s going on, or if you need an expert’s assistance, give us a call. Our plumbers and irrigation experts will be more than happy to serve you and advise you on next steps.
Can an ABC plumber install a part or equipment for me?
We sure can! ABC specializes in handling any appliance that runs on water, whether it’s a toilet, sink, water heater, water softener or garbage disposal. Finally looking to replace that outdated fixture in the downstairs restroom? Give us a call, we can help with that, too! It’s not uncommon for homeowners to purchase plumbing equipment they’re not entirely sure how to set up. We’ve got a team of experts that would be more than happy to cross that item off your to-do list.
Maybe you need an honest second opinion to decide if a piece of hardware should be repaired or replaced. We’re here to give you sound advice in these situations, too, so you can make an informed decision.
What are some things I can do to handle clogged or slow drains?
Unclogging a drain one of the primary things the plumbers at ABC are called to a Round Rock home to do.
Those wishing to take this particular plumbing problem into their own hands first can try to:
- Remove the drain’s plug from your tub or sink. Use a flashlight to perform a visual inspection to see if there are any clear obstructions, which might include hair, a kid’s toy or other built-up debris. Pull out anything you can locate down the drain or pipe.
- Carefully and slowly pour a small amount of enzyme-based drain opener down the drain, which works to remove obstructions you can’t see.
- Follow the directions on the label of the drain opener or run a slow stream of hot water down the drain to see if the pipes are now clear.
- If you still have a slow or clogged drain, try using an auger to break up what’s causing your problem.
In most cases, this is the point where homeowners will call a professional to take the next steps for them. When you rely on an experienced plumber, you not only benefit from having the problem addressed quickly, but also from knowing the problem is fixed correctly.