One of the reasons to call on ABC when you need any help with a plumbing-related problem is that we’re equipped to handle any type of issue you may face.
Our licensed plumbers have the expertise and knowledge to provide quick solutions to even the toughest plumbing challenges. Boerne homeowners often reach out to us when they need help:
- Unclogging blockages from their toilets, sinks or drains
- Fixing leaking pipes and repairing those irritating, dripping faucets so that you can have some peace and quiet and don’t spend more than you have to on your water bill
- Making repairs to or replacing your toilet, all types of water heaters, garbage disposals or water treatment systems
- Updating your kitchen or bathroom by swapping out old faucets and fixtures for newer versions
- Taking care of gas or water leaks in a timely matter to protect your family from any potential health hazards or your property and belongings from water damage
- Resolving plumbing-related issues with kitchen appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerators or ice makers
- Backflow testing on sprinkler systems to pinpoint any ongoing or potential water issues that can make your yard susceptible to lawn diseases and pest infestations
- Taking advantage of innovative video technology to identify blockages in drains and sewer lines that don’t respond to traditional drain cleaning methods
Licenses, when paired with our extensive in-house training, ensure a level of accountability and expertise which consistently allows us to exceed our customers’ expectations. You can rest assured knowing that all the work completed by our plumbing team is managed by a licensed Master Plumber. Our plumbing experts are equipped to perform maintenance, installations, repairs and any other types of projects you either don’t have the time for or realize are too large for you to handle on your own.
ABC’s Warranties & Guarantees
As a company, we want our customers to be completely satisfied and happy with the service we provide. To ensure our work meets the highest standards, not just after installation, but months down the road, ABC offers customers a one-year, money back guarantee on our plumbing services.
This warranty means that we will head back to your home to fix any problems you are having within twelve months of installation—at no cost to you. We can also issue you a refund if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase. ABC customers may be eligible for an additional warranty, depending on the manufacturer of the product you purchased and what kind of work you had done.
My water bill is higher than normal. Why is that?
Seeing a spike in your water bill can be alarming, especially if you aren’t quite sure what caused the added expense. It could be from a running toilet, which could increase your bill by up to $100 over the course of a year. An expensive water bill can also be a sign that it’s time to make repairs on a piece of hardware, such as a leaky faucet, which can be responsible for up to 300 gallons of water wasted.
Are you hoping to troubleshoot an unusually high water bill on your own? The first place you should do is take a closer look at your outside faucets. If one faucet isn’t completely turned off, you could be wasting up to a gallon of water a day. These issues are often hard to spot because hoses are usually attached to these outdoor faucets.
Another common culprit for water waste is inside your toilet bowl where your flapper is located. Over time, these parts can become worn, which could be the reason your toilet might be running.
Another common problem area is your sprinkler system. Walk by your stations to see if any of your heads are broken or damaged. After a full cycle, inspect your lawn for for areas where water might be collecting. Puddled water often indicates that it’s time to adjust the watering time for each station, or you may have a leak in your system. If you have checked all these spots but still can’t tell what’s going on, or if you need an expert’s assistance, give us a call. Our plumbers and irrigation experts will be more than happy to serve you and advise you on next steps.
Can ABC plumbers install plumbing equipment for me?
Of course! ABC can install and repair any appliance that runs on water, including toilets, sinks, water heaters, water softeners and garbage disposals. Finally ready to replace that outdated fixture in the downstairs restroom? Give us a call, and we can help you out with that, too! It’s not uncommon for homeowners to purchase plumbing equipment, only to realize they’re not entirely sure how to install it. We’ve got a team of experts that would be more than happy to get the job done.
Perhaps you need an honest second opinion to decide if a piece of hardware should be repaired or replaced. We’re here to give you sound advice, if and when you need it, so you can make an informed decision.
What are some things I can do to handle a clogged or slow drain?
Unclogging a drain is quite possibly the #1 plumbing issue a homeowner has to deal with. If you’d like to try the DIY route before calling in the pros, here are some ways you might be able to address the problem:
- Remove the drain’s plug from your tub or sink. Use a flashlight to perform a visual inspection to see and remove any obvious obstructions (hair, a kid’s toy or other built-up debris).
- Carefully pour a small amount of enzyme-based drain opener down your pipes, which may remove obstructions you can’t see which are further down.
- Follow the directions on the label of the drain opener or run a slow stream of hot water to see if the drain is now clear.
- If you still have a slow or clogged sink or tub, try using an auger to break up what’s causing your problem. Make sure to be very careful doing so, since many homeowners can accidentally do more damage with these tools than what they set out originally to fix.
By the time an auger is needed, most homeowners realize the issue is above their capabilities, so they contact a professional. When you call an experienced plumber, you benefit from having the procedure performed correctly, usually much faster than if you had tried to do it on your own.
What if the plumber takes longer on my plumbing project or repair than originally anticipated?
Even our most experienced and skilled plumbers can face an unforeseen issue that can add time and cost to a plumbing repair or project. In these unique cases, we will provide you with an updated timeline and estimate so that you can approve any additional costs before we get started.
If our plumbers realize the team will not be able to complete a project until the following day, making it inconvenient for you to manage your everyday routine, we will gladly arrange for you and your family to stay at a hotel, at no cost to you. This feature is a part of our Comfort Guarantee, which ABC offers in addition to the one-year guarantee on all parts and labor and any other manufacturer warranties.