ABC is a full-service plumbing provider. That means whether you have a leaky faucet or you think you have a more major problem like a slab leak, our licensed plumbers can help. When they’re in need of a plumber, Cibolo homeowners trust that ABC can get the job done quickly and correctly. We frequently help homeowners with the following services:
- unclogging blockages in toilets, sinks and drains;
- preventing water waste by fixing leaking pipes and dripping faucets;
- repairing plumbing equipment such as toilets, water heaters, garbage disposals or water treatment systems;
- replacing older fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, with newer versions;
- quickly repairing gas or water leaks;
- making repairs to appliances that run on water, such as dishwashers, fridges and ice makers;
- determining if there is a problem with sprinkler systems through backflow testing and
- locating blockages in drains or sewer lines with advanced video technology.
All of our plumbers are licensed. ABC’s specialists also go through an extensive in-house training program so you can feel confident that any ABC plumber who arrives at your home will have the skills and experience to take care of any plumbing issue or project. Our plumbing specialists are also supervised by a Master Plumber, which many Cibolo homeowners take peace in. That’s why you can count on us for any plumbing repair or installation needs you may have.
ABC’s Warranties & Guarantees
After serving homeowners in the San Antonio area for over 70 years, we stand by our work, and we want our customers to be completely satisfied. We offer a one-year warranty on all of our plumbing work to ensure that our plumbers are performing work to a high standard. If you are unhappy with the work our team has done, give us a call and we would be happy to send a specialist to your home at no additional cost. Finally, we can issue you a refund if you aren’t completely happy.
In addition to the warranty we offer, some manufacturers offer guarantees on their products as well.
My water bill is higher than normal. What is going on?
We understand that no one wants to see a higher than usual water bill, especially if you can’t pinpoint the cause of it. We frequently hear that homeowners are surprised to learn that what may seem like minor plumbing problems can actually lead to a significant increase in their monthly water usage. For example, a leaking faucet can waste up to a gallon of water a day. A running toilet can even lead to a $100 increase in your water bill over the course of a year.
We recommend that homeowners start by inspecting the faucets and spigots that are outside of your home. Because we don’t tend to use fixtures as often, we may not realize they are leaking until you get a high water bill.
If you believe a running toilet is the issue, try taking a look inside the toilet bowl. Look for the flapper. Your flapper may have worn out and may need to be replaced. Like most plumbing parts and components, your flapper can eventually wear out over time.
Another common problem is irrigation systems. Take a walk around your yard and inspect for any damaged or broken sprinkler heads. After a full sprinkler cycle, keep an eye out for any waterlogged areas. If you see pooling water, this usually means that you need to modify the watering time for a station.
If you have inspected your plumbing and can’t find a noticeable issue, contact ABC. Our specialists can quickly find the problem and then get to work on fixing it.
Can ABC plumbers install new plumbing equipment for me?
Our specialists most frequently do plumbing repairs, but they are fully equipped to install any plumbing equipment. Our plumbers can install your new toilet, sink, faucet, showerhead, garbage disposal, water heater or any other appliance that runs on water. When you contact the specialists at ABC, you can feel confident that we can take care of this for you.
Furthermore, you can rely on our specialists to give you honest advice on whether it would be more cost-efficient to replace or repair your plumbing equipment to help you make the best decision.
What are some things I can do to handle a slow or clogged drain?
At one point or another, everyone has to deal with a slow or clogged drain. If you’d like to try clearing the blockage yourself before calling in a licensed plumber, there are some things you can try:
- Take out the drain’s plug from your tub or sink and use a flashlight to perform a visual inspection. If you find anything, such as a buildup of hair, a toy or some other debris, you can remove the blockage.
- Slowly pour a small amount of enzyme-based drain opener down your pipes, which can help clear up any blockages that may be further down your drain. Follow the directions on the label of the drain cleaner. Or, run a slow stream of hot water down the drain to see if the obstruction has been cleared.
- If the drain is still slow or clogged, you can try using an auger to break up anything that’s causing your problem. When using one of these specialized tools, be extremely careful, especially if you don’t have much experience with one of these devices. If you don’t take proper precautions, you could end up causing more damage instead of resolving the problem.
By the time a homeowner is looking for an auger, it’s easier to just reach out to a licensed plumber. When you contact a licensed pro, you will have peace of mind knowing that the problem will be fixed correctly and you’ll save your precious free time.
What if the plumber takes longer on my project or repair than originally anticipated?
It is rare, but in some cases, our plumbers in Cibolo come across a plumbing issue that turns out to be a more involved project than what was originally anticipated. If this happens, we will present you with an updated timeline and estimate for all repairs.
If this expanded scope means that we won’t be able to finish the project until the following day, we will be happy to arrange a stay at a hotel for you and your family, at no cost to you. This is included in our Comfort Guarantee, which includes a one-year guarantee on our plumbing services.